Forums

Where is Avatar 8rty?

Leonis-DN

Hi again you guys, I have seen that our servers do not give us events as good as in Korea.

Not only do they go down more and more to events (snowballs, etc.) They also prevent us from accessing good events which can help us improve our main characters through secondary characters.

Avatar 8rty is an event where we can create secondary characters direct from level 0 to level 65 in an instant (equipped with set, armor, manastones and enchanted.) This could help us get omegas in instances, supplements, etc. There are always events for returnees and new players, but what about us who have a lot of time here and pay real money to NCsoft? They do not treat us well or ask us anything ... take the time to read the full information of this event which they denied to us.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Avatar_System

http://aion.plaync.com/event/p2016/161026_deva8th/avata/index

I'm sorry but I don't see the point in complaining about an event that was held a year and a half ago? It takes  a day or two reach level 65 and you get two free sets of gear along the way so you don't have to waste time and kinah gearing. I think that is more than generous considering we used to have to gear ourselves and take weeks, sometimes a couple months to get leveled. 

17 minutes ago, Ashtar-KT said:

I'm sorry but I don't see the point in complaining about an event that was held a year and a half ago? It takes  a day or two reach level 65 and you get two free sets of gear along the way so you don't have to waste time and kinah gearing. I think that is more than generous considering we used to have to gear ourselves and take weeks, sometimes a couple months to get leveled. 

If we used that event we can do aoe and coe at lvl 66 with alts I mean we get more omegas and supplements. we can do the tower crusible with another charcter and get more manastones +7 and +8, etc.

5 hours ago, Leonis-DN said:

If we used that event we can do aoe and coe at lvl 66 with alts I mean we get more omegas and supplements. we can do the tower crusible with another charcter and get more manastones +7 and +8, etc.

And that’s why Korea’s population in Aion plummeted. Wasn’t this an option to buy with real money though?

Archived