Returning to the game, is it worth getting a transfer?

Keltas-DN

Ello all, I used to play Aion a billion years ago, but had to leave for school and life stuff. After dusting off my laptop I decided I would check out the game again. I see that we're down to two servers now. I was wondering, which of the two servers would you consider the most populated/best overall? My old characters, with all my skins and kinah, are stuck on Katalam, whereas I'm wanting to restart on Danaria. Is it worth staying on Katalam, or is the game in a state where buying a character transfer is worthwhile?

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I don't think there's too much difference between the two. Danaria might be a smidge more populated than Katalam, but others might have a differing opinion. :/

I see that Asmos are currently dominant on DN. Since  you play on this server, were they always dominant? Or does it swing? I love playing Elyos but hate being on the dominant side. Elyos were doing a little better than Asmos on KT so that could be why I'm leaning towards DN.

Also, is the game in a state where it might be worth spending $20 on a transfer? I have some really difficult-to-get skins on my KT characters, along with 600m. I'm not sure how much that's worth in the current economy but I'm sure it'll be a nice boost.

Thanks again...I remember you from the forums all those years ago. Nice to see a familiar name ^^

Yeah...still here, lol. :P

There are more Elyos on Danaria, but they're...pretty darn potato. xD They usually only win by numbers, not through any levels of skill. I think KT-A's big problem is that they don't come out for anything except Divine and Panesterra.

600mil isn't very much anymore. :(

$20 isn't too bad if you want to transfer nowadays, though. Better than the $50 it used to be.

14 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah...still here, lol. :P

There are more Elyos on Danaria, but they're...pretty darn potato. xD They usually only win by numbers, not through any levels of skill. I think KT-A's big problem is that they don't come out for anything except Divine and Panesterra.

600mil isn't very much anymore. :(

$20 isn't too bad if you want to transfer nowadays, though. Better than the $50 it used to be.

Eh, I figured the 600m would be peanuts now xP

It's mostly the skins I want. Lots of AP/Medal skins that I don't feel like grinding out again.

Archived