Minion Upgrade Question

Belzak-DN

Ah, thank you. Do you know how much more exp an evolved minion gives? I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth feeding my current minion everything I have (while waiting for one I really want), or if I should just save everything up for god knows how long.

A fully evolved Minion (stage 4) gives double the points a clean one does. I believe it is not worth it to evolve Minions just to use them to evolve another, because of effectiveness and the general waste of Minium and kinah. However, evolving a less powerful Minion to use it is still a good plan. For instance, I liked having the small MP leech for my Shulack minion in case of emergencies, so I evolved it all the way to 4. Abija is another good option for dat heal.

A good and not really expensive way to feed your minions is to use the grade C minion contracts that you can buy with spinel coins. You can buy up to 50 of those each week (NPC is in one of the arefacts in Illuma/Norsvold). Just open them all and let your favourite minion to eat them all muahahaha. You can also get more minions from fissure of oblivion if you defeat the boss. And you can get minium from mirash. 

wow. now I feel bad for all those poor minions :P 

(small tip: block the minions you do not want to destroy first, to avoid using them by mistake. )

1 minute ago, Belzak-DN said:

Thanks a lot guys. That is really great info. I didn't know you could buy minions from those artifacts. 

each artifact has an NPC who sells different things. If you are an Elyo, the one you are looking for is on Illuma in the artifact in south-west. Each contract cost 5 spinel coins and you can buy a max amount of 50 of them each week (250 spinel coins). IMO really cheap compared with the prices we used to see. 

• 8 months later...
10 minutes ago, patche-KT said:

guyz can you help me how to use the grade c minium? please i got 120 pcs of it

First, you need to fill be bar the bar that says Minion Points. You can do so by consuming other Minions or by questing around. Once yiu are done with that, dismiss the Minion, and press the Evolve button next to the bar you filled. It will ask for Minium and Kinah. If you have enough, you can do it, and you are done.

Grade C Minium only works for Grade C Miniins; Seiren and Steel Rose. I dont think you can evolve them with just 120 Minium, so you will need more of it. 

Archived