Apollon Set

GenericUser1487

Hi guys. I am returning player and plaing from the beginning. My cleric now is 69 lvl. Some ppl told me to buy Apollon Set so I did it. Not have only boots and chest but waiting for better prices. I was doing CoE today before I bought this gear and ofcurse we died...so decided to buy it. I can not insert manastones and enchant my set. I seen on Trade Broker that some of them could be even +15. How can I increase up to +1? I used enchantment stone and can't. Tried manastones and can't. Some ppl told me that with gear which I had (gained on 55 in Enshar) I will be unable to complete CoE as first Boss kill me on 2 hits. Can you give me some tips about it?

Some of the newer items have two different versions, one easier to acquire and one regular version. 

The lesser does not allow manastones or enchanting, the regular one does. You bought the lesser variant without knowing.

I'd recommend paying attention to the next time to you buy a piece of gear to ensure that you can enchant and socket it. Apollons isn't the only type like this. 

19 hours ago, Anadi-KT said:

Some ppl told me that with gear which I had (gained on 55 in Enshar) I will be unable to complete CoE as first Boss kill me on 2 hits. Can you give me some tips about it?

This is correct. CoE is generally run by levels 71-75. Sometimes I will bring a 69, depending on their class and HP, but only if the rest of the group is decent. If you are level 69 and still in your 55 Enshar gear, I would guess your HP is probably around 12k-13k? That's definitely not enough to stay alive in CoE, especially if you're the one having to keep the rest of the group alive too.

As Jake said, there are two different levels of Apollon gear. The basic level can be upgraded to the higher version -- which will allow for manastones and conditioning -- by using the Golden Wing Marks. These marks can be bought on the broker, or they drop from Archives of Eternity and Cradle of Eternity. Once you have enough marks, you can upgrade via an NPC in Norsvold/Iluma. A lot of the time though, it's actually cheaper to just buy the already upgraded pieces from the broker. The exceptions to this will be the earrings, necklace, shirt, and weapon/shield as those drop from CoE's third boss, which isn't done by as many groups as it's harder.

Archived