So, what's happening with Aion?

1s1F04CB-KT

Did they mass wipe the forums in the time I've been gone? Looks like an upgrade but also I can't find anything I used to come to for information here... Also, how's Aion doing right now for a player that wanted to return? Haven't played since Katalam/Danaria's removal at the time.

EDIT: and apparently my name is uhh...1s1F04CB-KT.... ._. It shouldn't be but.. oki....

It will take some time to you to discover all the new things. And I am agree that the game changed so much (and apparently you left before the destruction of katalam and danaria). But isnot harder than before. After studing the new things and requirements, gear and recomended things, you will be fine. If you want to play wont take so much effort to be playing again. And about the nerf. Well, a lot of people usually complains about what happens with their class or how better improvements have the other classes. But still you will find people using all of them. I guess you are talking about gunners. Now you must have a better rotation between your weapons. In the beggining using dual guns was enought (and really fast). But now the cannon has a huge importance making your DPS. But those skills have cd, so you need to fill the time with your dual guns (also to recover mp or hp). 

That sounds so forced... I used to be able to pick one or the other, or swap to one for minimal utility. Now I have to use them? Geez.... Idk, it sounds like they REALLY nerfed gunners now lmao. I was one of few who actually dual wielded pistols efficiently, instead of spamming trunk shot chain as the means to kill in pvp. Sounds like a lot of work now for little payoff now x.x... Ty though.

Hi, I just came back to the game (Sept. 2017) too. I stopped playing at 4.7 with my 3 level 65 toons, templar, AT, Assassin. Things and gearing up is better now. Without spending any dime my main (AT) got the 2nd best PVP / PVE (best gears before 5.8) set just thru grinding and it just hit 75 now. Thanks to EXP events :D

Archived