Dorinerk's Wardrobe Broken?

Rag-DN

So I just got a new helm that I am trying to apply one of my saved skins to through Dorinerk's Wardrobe process. I select the helm I want to change the appearance of, then I select the "Selected Outfit" I want to use, but then when I click  "Modify Appearance" it says I do not have enough Luna to do so. This confuses me because it says the cost is currently 0 Luna to do modify appearance.  Is this a glitch or what is going on here? I tried a few other items but they also have the exact same issue going on. I submitted a ticket to support but god only knows what generic auto reply I'll get back in a week or three. I would attach screen shots here to show you but they never load right and end up just being links to click instead of displaying on the forums.

It should be 0 Luna for the first application, then it'll cost something for subsequent applications. Did you remove the appearance from the original helm before you tried applying it to the new one? If not, that might be why it's consistently showing 0 Luna cost and not letting you change it.

Archived