Aion JP preparing for 6.0 ?

Neleth-KT

Yeah I guess they are getting ready for 6.0. I checked Aion Taiwan and they also have a similar event to get people geared up, but different requirement/rewards. The Aion Taiwan one looks similar to the one Korea had. Looks like some sort of bootleg event, but this time around the goal isn't +1-15, it's +15-20 or above. You can either exchange the gear back for omega stones or if you manage to get it to +22, I believe you can get the actual piece (Lv80 AP) in return. You can't use Shining Enchantment Stones, so this event will be cash shop only I guess, since you can't use Shining Enchantment Stones to breakthrough past +15.

http://event2.ncsoft.jp/1.0/aion/1804ultimate/

Ultimate Mystery Enchantment (AION-JAPAN)
-- Purchase mystery armor/weapon boxes from NPC or cash shop.
-- The items inside the boxes are already +15
-- Try to enchant to +18 or above to receive rewards.
-- If you fail enchantment at any stage, the weapon/armor is destroyed.

Omega Return Exchange Rates
+18 to +21, for weapons you can exchange them for 18 omegas. For armor you can exchange them for 15 omegas back.
+22 and above weapons/armor can be turned into Lv80 AP items! Or you can exchange them for massive amounts of omegas.
+22 and above, for weapons you can exchange them for 400 omegas (wtf?), for armor you can exchange them for 200 omegas (wtf?) back.

Breakthrough Cost
-- The kinah required for breakthrough enchantment has been reduced to 0 per try!

http://tw.ncsoft.com/aion/event/180410_awake/event.aspx
(My Chinese isn't that good, so if there's any errors lemme kno!)

Enchantment Event (AION-TAIWAN)
-- Same deal, purchase the mystery armor/weapon boxes from NPC.
-- Items inside boxes are already +15
-- Try to enchant to +20 or above to receive rewards.
-- If you can reach +20 or above I think you can get Lv80 AP item (?need confirmation cuz Chinese reading skillz suck)
-- If you fail enchantment at any stage before +25 it breaks (? need confirmation)
-- If you can reach +25, the item will be locked and will not fall below +25 upon further tries.

+ 20 and above you'll receive 25 omegas for weapons and 20 omegas for armor.

+30 and Beyond Bonus
-- If you can get your stuff to +30, you'll receive and additional +3 to your armor when event ends. So, +30 armor becomes +33 when event ends, ect;
-- This applies to PvE/PvP gear. (Not sure Chinese names of items, but I think the "ancient pa-ru-su" is the Master Harvester set and the other one is Lv80 AP.)

Accessory and Temperings
-- Before if you failed 0-5, the item will return to 0.
-- During event if you failed above 6, the item will return to 6, so there is a lock at +6!

So, the conclusion is that if you guys can't finish your gear, save up kinah and omegas. Pray that NA-AION does a similar version of this event so you can get your Lv80 AP sets done without farming your brains out for soulstones and spinels.

19 minutes ago, Devorer-DN said:

+18 to +21, for weapons you can exchange them for 18 omegas. For armor you can exchange them for 15 omegas back.
+22 and above weapons/armor can be turned into Lv80 AP items! Or you can exchange them for massive amounts of omegas.
+22 and above, for weapons you can exchange them for 400 omegas (wtf?), for armor you can exchange them for 200 omegas (wtf?) back.

So, the conclusion is that if you guys can't finish your gear, save up kinah and omegas. Pray that NA-AION does a similar version of this event so you can get your Lv80 AP sets done without farming your brains out for soulstones and spinels.

I can imagine that if we are going to get so many omegas from that, we will have also an impresive ninja nerf in the success rates. So porbably it is better to enchant our gear before that happens. Nowadays we need so many less omegas to reach those values. So having the same rates could mean to easily multiply our stones to enchant everything. 

I really wonder what going to happened to luna in 6.0 in other regions beside KR (KR don't have luna from begin)

I have some predictations.

-They going to remove luna completely this is highly unlikely since luna is main attraction people to coming NA/EU

-They going to remove weekly but keep daily (more possible than first but still with removal of dual client ability,I don't think this option will be ideal either)

-They going to make daily into weekly and x7 rewards or lower mats requirement 7 times (highly possible but there's another option that possible)

-They going to remove luna instaces completely and addd rewards to luna material box daily instead (Since exp isn't need this option would be best and not sucking people time with luna instances and actually leveling instead afk luna)

My wish list that thing should happen with luna

-Add old skins to luna NCsoft shouldn't milk with old skins.Make money with new skins in BCM not old skins over and over.

-Add titles to luna craft recipes

-Add all old housing stuff to luna

-Add deleted or impossible to get skins from old contents to luna.

Thank you for reading :) maybe I should make a new thread but still think this is related to 6.0

Archived