Event Window... will you ever fix it?

Arhangelos

Fix it or totally remove it, seriously this is such a huge game, with so much amount of amazing graphics, instances, items etc... and you never made this little window work properly.

At first it shows nothing, when you go to character screen and relog it usually showed the event rewards properly.

Now it doesn't even work after a character screen and a relog. It is useless and only takes space. You already know this issue, because it is not random, it doesn't work ALWAYS, for EVERYONE.

So either fix it, or totally remove it.

(I was supposed to see those event keys with their timer, but nothing is shown, I still get the event keys of course but I do not know how much more I will have to wait and if I got them all yet, I forgot to keep the hour and I reset the timer for something I wanted to check)

Untitled-1.jpg

I see this, like you, when I first log in. However, if I close it out and then open the event window manually (via the blue arrow near the skill bar), it will tell me how many minutes I have to wait until I get a new key pouch. However, I have a prestige account currently, so maybe that is the factor? Maybe the event window only works properly for prestige holders? lol idk

I honestly do not know, but when I go to character screen, or totally logout with closing the client and relog it still doesn't work now.

What kind of stupid code does one need to implement so this doesn't work initially and you need to relog? Such an irritating problem and they already know this, because this window NEVER worked properly.

Archived