Buying Ncoin

DLT-DN

As Cheesecake said, I would highly recommend buying your NCoin through Amazon, unless you want to wait 12 hours every time you decide to buy something.  It looks like the change in the payment processing companies was done to avoid taxes, probably by purchasing the cards internationally because I never get charged taxes on NCoin purchased from the Aion website anymore, when I used to.  This process, for whatever reason, seems to severely delay the delivery of the NCoin to one's account, although the money is immediately charged to your bank account.  Personally, I would rather pay the tax and get the NCoin immediately, but NCSoft likely did this to lower their payment processing fees and/or decrease their income taxes, maybe by some loophole.

Last two weeks it's been giving me an error code and not letting me buy coin at all. Of course all NCFAIL will say is the system thinks it's suspicious. How so, I've used PayPal many times before and, taking my Prestige sub sure isn't suspicious. What gives?

#GoodThingIHaveAnAmazonAccount

Archived