Forums

I Just Heard What IMHO Consider an Awful Rumor: There is NO Flying in 6.0?

Aieryn-DN

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sry I haven't been replying for a few days. I'm not in the best of health and have been going thru a bad bout of things this past couple of weeks. I'm better now so I'm getting caught up with our discussion more recent points I've missed.

Thanks, I  will check out the EU 6.2 link above and see what ppl are saying.

Only true fact is that with EVERY update AION lose more and more people, even more they make people leave because of those updates. That means only 1 thing, they are going wrong way. with 6.0 AION just make another step toward "get max lvl asap and start spending $". Wont be surprised if at 7.0 there wont be levels at all because leveling is too hard for new P***** ups i meant players), just log in and start to gear up ......................

Last great patch was 4.0 when new maps was implemented and at first weeks (later PvP mostly concentrated at certain camps or some other points) they was full of people who did quests and lot of pvp. Leveling wasn't too fast (maybe a bit) or too slow, so everyone could get max level in reasonable time and get reasonable BM gear to start pvp and have chance to stand against enemy.

Of course 99% of players dont want to experience either 1. or 5. patches when leveling was pure grind (another reason why many left). On other side 6.0 leveling is TOO fast and even then TOO boring with close to 0 lore. Takes ~200 quests to get 1-80lvl, most of quests is go kill X mobs or go loot X items, or even worse go to speak with few NPC and get 20-60% xp.

Some people talking about making game more friendly for new players but in fact at every update lose at least 10x more old players than new came.

9 hours ago, 66s99B4A-DN said:

Only true fact is that with EVERY update AION lose more and more people, even more they make people leave because of those updates. That means only 1 thing, they are going wrong way. with 6.0 AION just make another step toward "get max lvl asap and start spending $". Wont be surprised if at 7.0 there wont be levels at all because leveling is too hard for new P***** ups i meant players), just log in and start to gear up ......................

Last great patch was 4.0 when new maps was implemented and at first weeks (later PvP mostly concentrated at certain camps or some other points) they was full of people who did quests and lot of pvp. Leveling wasn't too fast (maybe a bit) or too slow, so everyone could get max level in reasonable time and get reasonable BM gear to start pvp and have chance to stand against enemy.

I agree with you for the most part especially the 1st point you make. They are definitely going the wrong way with Aion. Tho I'm not into PVP of any kind in any form, I remember it well and loved 4.0 when it was released. All those lovely new maps really opened the game up.

I'm currently downloading the EU 6.2 beta to give it a try. However, I have an 8 core gamer with 16 gb ram, SSD HD's and a monster of an ATI graphics card and it's only on #2 even though it's been downloading for over 7 hours now. This seems highly abnormal as I've never had any game take this long to install and patch.

Archived