Moving around.

LeBeowolf-KT

"Moving Around: "You can move a character by left-clicking the location you wish to move to or using the <W, S, A, D> KEYS." reads the first line of the Help for Beginners section of the Help and Support tab [H].  I bought the game less than a week ago and submitted a Support Request two days ago (still awaiting a reply to this date) asking why it doesn't work in my gameplay requiring me to click both left & right mouse buttons simultaneously [running] to move my character to a specific location.   I'm now lv 10, and this is my first forum post to enquire as to whether anyone else either had or is having this issue?  

You can move around by simply left clicking if you have the option "Enable Click to Move" on the options menu. This feature was originally enabled by default (and sucked), but just a few weeks ago it was changed to be disabled by default, which is why the help section still says that.

While you feel that it is incorrect information, you can use the WSAD keys or the left mouse to move IF you've enabled the "click to move" feature in the options.  Options > Controls and Camera > "Disable Click-to-Move".  If you have the options "Left-click to run Attack/Chat" and/or "Right-click to run Attack/Chat" selected when you left/right click on an NPC or mob/enemy player it will automatically move you to that location as well.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

You can move around by simply left clicking if you have the option "Enable Click to Move" on the options menu. This feature was originally enabled by default (and sucked), but just a few weeks ago it was changed to be disabled by default, which is why the help section still says that.

22 minutes ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

While you feel that it is incorrect information, you can use the WSAD keys or the left mouse to move IF you've enabled the "click to move" feature in the options.  Options > Controls and Camera > "Disable Click-to-Move".  If you have the options "Left-click to run Attack/Chat" and/or "Right-click to run Attack/Chat" selected when you left/right click on an NPC or mob/enemy player it will automatically move you to that location as well.

Thanks for the heads-up guys!   I'll close my Support claim immediately.

Archived