AmakusaShiro-KT

Quest Turn in Bugged

I have a few quests that say "Click Reward in Quest Window to complete" No matter where I click nothing happens. Any fixes for this? Anyone else with this problem." The area is Heiron I believe.

Bryos-DN   

Have the quest selected in your Quest Journal then click that button at the bottom of the window. The button is next to Share and Abandon. Should be called Bounty or Reward.

They should be more clear. If I could share a pic I would show you where I was looking. They made it seem like you click the reward, instead of a button labeled reward. My focus on was the actual Quest Box. I didn't know you hit a special button to bring up the same quest log only you can then now click the reward.   Thanks, man.

Aly-DN   
32 minutes ago, 5s1EFE3F-DN said:

Is this bug fixed? Because I have many unfinished quest and I have to grind my way to get new quests

I don't think there was any actual bug. The OP wasn't clicking the correct spot in order to turn in the quest. (The correct button is on the J window at the bottom. It will read "reward" or "bounty".)

What is your situation?

I'm sorry, this is my mistake. I found another topic where this was a discussion and it explained the same you just did.

I really wasn't looking at right place, now I see these buttons at the bottom of quest screen. This helped, thanks

Aly-DN   
1 hour ago, 5s1EFE3F-DN said:

I'm sorry, this is my mistake. I found another topic where this was a discussion and it explained the same you just did.

I really wasn't looking at right place, now I see these buttons at the bottom of quest screen. This helped, thanks

Np. Glad you found what you were looking for!