"Must wait 1 minute before entering."

GenericUser24172

During the dungeon, Drakenspire depths - I was killing king pumpkin and the npcs killed Orissa. 

(I've submitted a ticket, but they didn't fix my issue even after replying.) 

I wasn't able to progress because I didn't kill the boss, so I left the dungeon and tried to re-enter, it didn't work. So I logged off. 

Next time I logged on it gave me me the "Must wait 1 minute before entering." and the timer for the dungeon was stuck at 0s. 

How are we supposed to do a dungeon ncsoft if it's bugged out for entrance? helloooo ncsoft? help? please? 

I have the exact same issue on my 40lvl character. i can't enter the bakarma fortress and thus, can't progress the game. i sent a ticket and they said they'll look into it, but i haven't been able to play for days and it doesn't seem it'll be resolved so fast. shame...i was kinda excited to play on this update after years of being away but this makes the game literally unplayable.

I had the same issue today, the ONLY thing that saved it for me is my Prestige status, I had an extra entry so, could choose NEW ENTRY and redo it to complete the quest. Without Prestige, it sounds like people are nyerked if they bother with the Pumpkin King in there.

Archived