Where is Stormbringer motion??

Fungie

On 9/6/2017 at 2:20 AM, Nyali-IS said:

Like some other "old" motions, they disappear after certain events and are just available via other players. I really hope they will at least consider adding those to the BCM or daily Luna designs... Would be a nice change.

It might be an old motion but I looked and the motion legendary fist came from the same event but it's still around and also in Luna designs. I'm pretty sure some people would choose stormbringer over legendary fist.

7 hours ago, FieryFire-IS said:

It might be an old motion but I looked and the motion legendary fist came from the same event but it's still around and also in Luna designs. I'm pretty sure some people would choose stormbringer over legendary fist.

That's a good point there. Sadly, same thing has happened with many other motions and old dances. *sighs* I'd really love to see those on the daily luna designs, would be lovely!

7 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

That's a good point there. Sadly, same thing has happened with many other motions and old dances. *sighs* I'd really love to see those on the daily luna designs, would be lovely!

I sent nc, bringing up the issue. Isn't weird that ua has the motions in their bcm and even the new hairstyles! but na has yet to do anything.  Always in last place. :c makes me sad

On 9/9/2017 at 8:51 PM, FieryFire-IS said:

I sent nc, bringing up the issue. Isn't weird that ua has the motions in their bcm and even the new hairstyles! but na has yet to do anything.  Always in last place. :c makes me sad

You can't compare GF with NCWest, imo. They have a different system and there's a lot of P2W there too. I'd personally just be patient. I'm sure they will bring the new things up with an event. :3

11 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

You can't compare GF with NCWest, imo. They have a different system and there's a lot of P2W there too. I'd personally just be patient. I'm sure they will bring the new things up with an event. :3

Very true. Players over in eu probably have to spend way more. Just wish nc listened more to their players with their ideas about the game, it's one of the reasons why they have to merge servers people have quit left and right, leaving servers unplayable and empty all because of bad communication :/ hopefully things get better

12 hours ago, FieryFire-IS said:

Very true. Players over in eu probably have to spend way more. Just wish nc listened more to their players with their ideas about the game, it's one of the reasons why they have to merge servers people have quit left and right, leaving servers unplayable and empty all because of bad communication :/ hopefully things get better

Tbh, I have faith in NCWest. Looking back to a few weeks ago, it feels like things have improved and seeing @Cyan quite more often around (since we finally can log into the forum w/o issues) makes me a bit happy, speaking for myself. Also they have been taken some of our ideas as in skin rotations etc. I like to believe that if we keep it up and give them feedback and more ideas, they will be able to establish even greater things as long as they listen because in the end we are the players playing the game, it's not them. :3 <3

• 4 weeks later...

Archived