Can't enter doors or activate bombs in luna/cube instance

ArmeniaX-KT

In the new update I am having problems opening the doors, like in Mirash instance, or activating the devices like the bomb at the start of Cubic instance. I keep clicking, changing camera, but it says "No appropriate target". After changing angle of camera, zooming etc, I am able to activate/open. Anyone else having this issue ?

There are no interactive doors in the instances you mentioned.

Munitions Factory: You dont interact with the rocks, you interact with the level that detonates the explosives that blow up the boulders.

Cubic Lab: Same deal.

Mirash Sanctum: For the first one (entering to the Soul Vault), you need a key from the nearby named mob. Exiting the Soul Vault, you need to use the correct stone out of the six available. Entering the Altar of Respite, same as the first one.

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

There are no interactive doors in the instances you mentioned

There are...

Munitions Factory: You dont interact with the rocks, you interact with the level that detonates the explosives that blow up the boulders.

I never said I was interacting with rocks...

Mirash Sanctum: For the first one (entering to the Soul Vault), you need a key from the nearby named mob. Exiting the Soul Vault, you need to use the correct stone out of the six available. Entering the Altar of Respite, same as the first one.

I know how to pass the instance...

• 3 weeks later...

I have trouble too.  I sent in a ticket because other than this post, I can't find any information on if I'm doing something wrong or it's just not working.  When I stand at a gate, like in the previous version of Kromede's trial, in the daily Luna, and in Mirash, I have to click all over until it finally opens up.  I get the same "no appropriate target".  I've tried everything like standing further away, standing right up on the gate, I even click the door in a grid to try to see if another area will open it.  Eventually, it opens, but in the case of Mirash, my time expired.  My friend plays with me and she and I have literally done the exact same thing and she gets it the first time.  Maybe there is a certain area that I'm supposed to click, but I've tried repeating what worked last time and it doesn't work the next time.  I don't really know if it's me or the game.

Archived