Gear PvP and PvE

GenericUser25606

So for PvP, I do these quests in Lakrum around artifacts for some tokens, each week, then I go back to the faction main city and purchase the PvP armor. Then I have the best PvP gear in game? 

For PvE, which quests do I do to get the PvE tokens? Or should I just get a ton of guiding stones and craft the PvE gear, which apparently is only the second best? Also, is crafting expensive? I read that someone took 500 legendary stones to go from 174 to 179, which is worse than 5.X imo, especially seeing as I don't get that many legendary stones in the first place.

Thanks

You have the gold version of the best PvP gear. You need to +15 it and then purify it. Then +15 that gear and purify it one more time. And then +15 that. Now you have the best PvP gear in the game. It's a long process.

For PvE gear, I would suggest running instances and collecting the gear from them.

Crafting is expensive.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, Haydn-KT said:

Will that gear break if it enchant fails? Also are the enchant rates better than 5.X?

nah, it will just disenchant … but you will have a chance of the item doing something like : enchant +2 to [+3  +4] so this means that you have the chance of going from +2 to +4 off one stone. which is kind of cool if you think about it since the items don't break. :D 

and the rates... hmm .. im not 100 % sure if they are " better" per say .. but im still trying to figure it out lol 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:59 AM, Aly-DN said:

No and no.

lol

Archived