Getting a mount

2s1FB116-DN

Back to the game after about 8 years and having a good bit of trouble finding information as almost everything always seems to be old.

I got the free 1 week mount, which has now expired. Shy of cash shop I have not managed to find any way to acquire a mount. I read about a mount vendor but I cannot find where or how much. The auction house is mentioned however searching for the names i've found they are not listed, and "farm dungeons" but the dungeons listed were removed. Am I missing something? 

You can purchase a 5 day mount from the Gold Ingot Shop for 2 Gold Ingots (or 2.6mil kinah). You can also get 5 day mounts from the Luna craft recipes. Currently there is no way of obtaining a permanent mount in game, without going through the cash shop or the broker.

You can't get mounts anymore right now unless you use the cash shop, they took the  normal mount vendor out, And the Legion mount you get with legion coins is impossible to get because you can't get legion coins anymore. :( Maybe daily luna might let you craft one, but I'm not sure on that because I refuse to play this game until I can hide those God awful transformations for free, which will probably be never. Game went full on pay to do anything.

Archived