Plastic Surgery Ticket.

Gylgamesh-KT

I have a plastic surgery ticket but I cannot find the NPC Maenia who is supposed to be in Sanctum and she is the one who would let me change my character appearance. My ticket will expire in about 6 hours and I wish to use it. Now the place where she was is not accessible is there any other places where she could be? I looked everywhere in Sanctum but never found her. Perhaps they moved the NPC for the plastic surgery ticket in another town or city but where? I have no idea can someone help,

please? Thanks. :)

2 hours ago, LadyAsphelumbra-KT said:

I have a plastic surgery ticket but I cannot find the NPC Maenia who is supposed to be in Sanctum and she is the one who would let me change my character appearance. My ticket will expire in about 6 hours and I wish to use it. Now the place where she was is not accessible is there any other places where she could be? I looked everywhere in Sanctum but never found her. Perhaps they moved the NPC for the plastic surgery ticket in another town or city but where? I have no idea can someone help,

please? Thanks. :)

Try this: Click on the Gold Sand Trader icon (the one with a shugo face) near the bottom right of your screen. This brings up a window. At the top you should see "Kinah," "Costume," and "Gold Ingot." Click on the "Costume" tab. After that you should see two buttons labeled "Appearance" and "Gender." Click on Appearance to enter the character creator. When you're done modifying your character, click on the "Change" button at the bottom.

Archived