+20 Provenance Weapon compensation

Amphetamine-DN

Hello guys ,

I came here to talk about something which is kinda annoying … before I had Aion rest like 6 months ago …. I had kinda the top end gear set with a +20 Provenance Spellbook which was a best solution for Spiritmaster and till the end of 5.8 it was the best so I wouldn't  need to do any new weapons … later on I came back 3 weeks ago into the game as the game promised it was kinda of equalizing all the players together and everyone gonna regear … that wasn't really true … only players played the past 5 months who could re gear way easier from a player played Aion 7 years and only took 5 months break …. of course now I am starting from all over … I wouldn't really complain if everyone is starting from bottom … but it is not … at least compensate this +20 Provenance spellbook for something ….I really made this weapon when everything could break easily and I broke 5 Provenance books just to do 1 +20 ….. which I spent tons of money on it … way harder than what happened the past months with the no break event and easy omega drop and even easy tempering drop ….. ppl had 500 temperings before update ...

So to cut it short … I really want the GMs consider to compensate my +20 Provenance spellbook 

Thanks guys.

I can understand you and I know it is frustrating to see that your gear, that was so epic and hard to get in the past, now is nothing and nobody even took it for the reward list. 

But Aion was a chaos in 5.X. 

Not sure how was provenance spellbook. But provenance was a set of extendable weapons. And after it 2 more came out. We had Magna Carta (I dont remember the last name for those) weapons first, like 1 year ago or more. Those were better than provenance and a lot of people had to get them. And after that we got Sunayaka weapons. Suny weapons were similar than Magna Carta, but they did not broke on failure. In the last months in Aion 5.9 we got so many of those weapons, enchanments stones and everyone was able to get one. To be honest, provenance weapons lost their value. I know they were epic once. But with a lot of sunayaka at 1million on broker and omegas at 40million.... Provenance became nothing :S 

I feel so bad for you, and I know it is a bit unfair, to not reward the effort in the same way for everyone. But they only gave new gear for the newest things we had in Aion 5.9. 

But yet, is not so hard to get some gear now. Most of us received just ancient gear, a few got some legendary items and only few whales got ultimate. So the advantage with the rewards is not so much. 

The previous comments were kind enough to ignore the elephant in the room but allow me to be blunt: YOU CHOSE to take a break from the game, no one needs to compensate you for your own decisions.

While you were away, the game progressed and what was end-game gear for you became literally obsolete and those who had +20 Prov weapons went for better from scratch.
Information about what was going to be compensated were published for everyone to see and a month-long give-away event prior to the update facilitated the process for everybody.
People were working on the actual end-game gear for compensation up till the servers went down for the update. Why would you be compensated for taking a break?

15 hours ago, Celestianos-KT said:

The previous comments were kind enough to ignore the elephant in the room but allow me to be blunt: YOU CHOSE to take a break from the game, no one needs to compensate you for your own decisions.

While you were away, the game progressed and what was end-game gear for you became literally obsolete and those who had +20 Prov weapons went for better from scratch.
Information about what was going to be compensated were published for everyone to see and a month-long give-away event prior to the update facilitated the process for everybody.
People were working on the actual end-game gear for compensation up till the servers went down for the update. Why would you be compensated for taking a break?

What scratch u mean ? when NCsoft had those stupid events where when u fail NOTHING break and it only loses +1 ?  don't fool yourself … NO effort was done there when linkgate drops 3 omegas/temperings a day ...I full +7 my accessories when 1 fail = break …. don't fool yourself really aion became easy the past 5 months …. not sure what they were trying to fix but NOTHING is being fixed ...and oh btw I would still like my +19% atk speed book and it helped ALOT so I would still find prov is unique … idk about sunyaka but compensating only 5 month items kinda lame .

having a provenance +20 was really hard. Is not an small task. You probably lost many items trying that. But what we try to say is that provenance were older gear. The game has many updates after that and a lot of new gear came out. NCsoft only rewarded the latest gears. Maybe was so much easy to get a Sunayaka +25 than a Provenance +20, but we had rewards for the last ones. 

And actually Sunayaka does not exist as an spellbook. Those weapons only had the extendable options. Not sure about the latest magic wepons with attack speed. I think Frigida had those. Not sure. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2018 at 6:50 AM, Amphetamine-DN said:

What scratch u mean ? when NCsoft had those stupid events where when u fail NOTHING break and it only loses +1 ?  don't fool yourself … NO effort was done there when linkgate drops 3 omegas/temperings a day ...I full +7 my accessories when 1 fail = break …. don't fool yourself really aion became easy the past 5 months …. not sure what they were trying to fix but NOTHING is being fixed ...and oh btw I would still like my +19% atk speed book and it helped ALOT so I would still find prov is unique … idk about sunyaka but compensating only 5 month items kinda lame .

What scratch I mean? I mean I had a Prov orb at +15 before you heard of it, a full Enraged Apollon set at +15 before the nerf, a full harvester +15 before the 5.8, a full master harvester +20 with a +25 orb with that +15 prov orb as an underfuse before the give-away. You stopped playing before all of these came out? Great for you! I did the effort over and over. What makes you think you're entitled to a compensation for obsolete gear? Time passes, gear comes and goes and you're stuck moaning about gear that was less than optimal a month after you got it.

Have fun :)

Archived