Sorcerer Manastones? (Or other mystic classes)

Arhangelos

As the title implies we now have to choose, previously Knowledge manastones gave us all we needed (m.boost, m.crit, m.supp), now you have to make a choice of. I am wondering whether putting critical spell worths vs magic attack because magic attack is such a poor stat in manastones and we already got a ton of by base stats.

Magic Attack - level 80 manastone +15 magic attack (enemy = magical defense lvl 80 manastone = +16)
Magic Accuracy - level 80 manstone +60 magic accuracy (enemy = magic defense lvl 80 manastone= +60)
Critical Spell - level 80 manastone +58 crit spell (no enemy manastone)

Magic attack is direct dmg, magic accuracy is like always.
And critical spell went back to pre Stat manastone days where making a critical is like winning the lottery, no more 50% critical cap with a few manastones.
1.500 critical = 10% chance
3.200 critical = 20% chance
5.143 Critical = 30% chance
7.385 critical = 40% chance
10.000 critical = 50% chance

As you see these are diminishing stats.
~~~~~~~~~
We have 51 manaslots now if we make a full crit spell set it would be 51x58 = +2958 crit spell, we have a base of 50 crit spell by default plus the crit spell of our items (I currently have +689 from my poor pve items with no crit manastones)
So we can say that we can probably go close to 25% crit chance (which is precisely 4138 but we could get close to it by items).

If we make a 51 manaslot with full magic attack that would be +765 magic attack which if you ask me doesn't seem THAT much when my magic attack with absolutely no manastones (and not the best items yet) is 13.090 (and no buffs at all) and also I have plenty of pve/pvp attack by the enchants so that adds up a lot more than the manastones would.
~~~~~~~~~
I did a simple test on a dummy with flame harpoon I did 37.760 normal damage and 56.640 critical damage.
56.640/37.760 = 1,5... that means crit is +50% dmg like before.

We need to calculate the formula for magic attack damage. I have the feeling +765 magic attack isn't the most OP stat to add when you have so much base magic attack and so much pve/pvp attack. Of course the formula for damage would come handy here. I know skill dmg and magic attack somehow get multiplied with each other and then divided by the enemy's magical defense or something.

(Take into consideration this table that shows the crit chances)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MmI90evnkBPNhThFhxwrqaNkXT7X--2ZlMendQui33Q/edit#gid=853106874

ANY INFORMATION will be highly appreciated here.

Wow that mcrit seems pretty low, did you also have mcrit stats on your armor and helm? Cubic? Buffs? Minions? Scrolls? Mind me asking what armor you’re on?

I think mcrit is like the end game goal, hard to reach decent % unless you’re running around wearing ultimate gears. 

Pvp wise you dont have mcrit from armor/helm if you’re using ancient/legendary. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/11/2018 at 5:47 PM, Morgaga-DN said:

Wow that mcrit seems pretty low, did you also have mcrit stats on your armor and helm? Cubic? Buffs? Minions? Scrolls? Mind me asking what armor you’re on?

I think mcrit is like the end game goal, hard to reach decent % unless you’re running around wearing ultimate gears. 

Pvp wise you dont have mcrit from armor/helm if you’re using ancient/legendary. 

I have very little magic critical and it si from anything but manastones, since I didn't stack any yet. As it seems I was right, magic critical is the only way to go with manastones, you can get pretty close to 30% chance with end game gear if not a little more.

Archived