Sorc PVP set 6.2

GenericUser26816

Hi all, This is my first post, and I hope you can help me clear many doubts, I know that there will be many more people with the same concerns,

1- The warlock must use orb or book of spells for the pvp, which is more recommended.

2-The set that the warlock must use must be the vindicator or the inquisitor

Inquisitor Set

icon_item_equip_rb_torso_a01.png Ancient Inquisitor Tunic

icon_item_equip_necklace_a01.png Ancient Inquisitor Mystic Necklace

Vindicator Set

icon_item_equip_rb_torso_a01.png Ancient Vindicator Tunic

icon_item_equip_necklace_a01.png Ancient Vindicator Mystic Necklace

The big difference of these 2 sets, is that the Inquisitor gives Evasion and Magical Resistance, while the Vindicator gives Physical Defense and Magic Defense.
Therefore, how good is the Evasion against physical defense, and how good is the magic resistance against the magic defense.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Belcoz-EK said:

Hi all, This is my first post, and I hope you can help me clear many doubts, I know that there will be many more people with the same concerns,

1- The warlock must use orb or book of spells for the pvp, which is more recommended.

2-The set that the warlock must use must be the vindicator or the inquisitor

Inquisitor Set

icon_item_equip_rb_torso_a01.png Ancient Inquisitor Tunic

icon_item_equip_necklace_a01.png Ancient Inquisitor Mystic Necklace

Vindicator Set

icon_item_equip_rb_torso_a01.png Ancient Vindicator Tunic

icon_item_equip_necklace_a01.png Ancient Vindicator Mystic Necklace

The big difference of these 2 sets, is that the Inquisitor gives Evasion and Magical Resistance, while the Vindicator gives Physical Defense and Magic Defense.
Therefore, how good is the Evasion against physical defense, and how good is the magic resistance against the magic defense.

Thank you

Welcome to Aion. We have no warlocks in here. But we do have sorcerers, spiritmasters and songwearers. Good day :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2018 at 9:33 PM, Belcoz-EK said:

Evasion is virtually useless and magic resistance as well. These two have a reason to exist only when you stack them with same manastones. They work only if your evasion is higher than the enemy's accuracy and when your magic resistance is higher than the enemy's magical accuracy. You realize if you are not going to put any evasion/m.resistance stones then these two stats are literally useless.

On the other hand physical defense is an active defense stat, it reduces the damage taken in every skill done by physical classes and magic defense  for mage classes. Even if you do not stack any manastones for p.def/m.def these stats do their job whatever your's or the enemy's stats are.

Archived