When do I get other feathers?

Aeliyn-DN

Thanks for your reply,

I have another question. Did they remove free flying in 6.0? I can understand they removed it for pvp but they could've used it for certain pve options (or IDK, added flight mechanics so flight pvp would be more fair, like side dashing for certain skills)

As a new player, it is very dissapointing to play a game that is marketed as a flight/angel game but ends up being no different as the gliding in GW2.

17 hours ago, Aeliyn-DN said:

Thanks for your reply,

I have another question. Did they remove free flying in 6.0? I can understand they removed it for pvp but they could've used it for certain pve options (or IDK, added flight mechanics so flight pvp would be more fair, like side dashing for certain skills)

As a new player, it is very dissapointing to play a game that is marketed as a flight/angel game but ends up being no different as the gliding in GW2.

In 6.2, they removed Reshanta/Abyss (which was the map where flight was used the most).

There's still some places you can fly (like in Cradle of Eternity instance or flight combat in Arena of Discipline or Arena of Harmony) but for the most part flight has been removed.

And yeah I agree that it's stupid to market a game to include flight and then get rid of it. Just one of many issues plaguing Aion 6.2.

10 hours ago, 2s3004E2-DN said:

In 6.2, they removed Reshanta/Abyss (which was the map where flight was used the most).

There's still some places you can fly (like in Cradle of Eternity instance or flight combat in Arena of Discipline or Arena of Harmony) but for the most part flight has been removed.

And yeah I agree that it's stupid to market a game to include flight and then get rid of it. Just one of many issues plaguing Aion 6.2.

When I arrived in Gelkamore and couldn't free fly, I was very dissapointed. Also why is it that in the cutscene I am seen with brand new wings yet I still have the base model in the game?

Archived