Just quick question, wondering if it's just me.

StaNooblaitK-KT

So basically its in the game mechanics,

If the damage has already registered to you, even as you are fazing away, the damage will still hit. But any new damage, or people looking to target you will be unable to.

It's similar concept to weaving in game

Similar to also how in League of Legends back in the day (I say back in the day because I haven't played that game since 2014), if for instance a skill was in mid animation and the person teleported back to spawn, the attack animation would follow them all the way to spawn and still do damage.

Games are not that intuitive which is funny. If the damage is registered into the servers, you will receive it.

Another example of this is when you try to pot at low HP, but you can't, because the game registered you as dead already, even though the animation hasn't hit you yet (in pve or pvp).

Pika-knowledge, being passed on to you!

On 12/21/2018 at 0:59 PM, Pikachu-KT said:

So basically its in the game mechanics,

If the damage has already registered to you, even as you are fazing away, the damage will still hit. But any new damage, or people looking to target you will be unable to.

It's similar concept to weaving in game

Similar to also how in League of Legends back in the day (I say back in the day because I haven't played that game since 2014), if for instance a skill was in mid animation and the person teleported back to spawn, the attack animation would follow them all the way to spawn and still do damage.

Games are not that intuitive which is funny. If the damage is registered into the servers, you will receive it.

Another example of this is when you try to pot at low HP, but you can't, because the game registered you as dead already, even though the animation hasn't hit you yet (in pve or pvp).

Pika-knowledge, being passed on to you!

Yea... This is basic knowledge... I already know this, I'm talking about why they are aloud to keep casting and attacking or even target me because once they start the animation of teleporting it untargets and when I tab back on it just says invalid target but yet I'm always attacked even through the animation. 

42 minutes ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

I'm talking about why they are aloud to keep casting and attacking or even target me because once they start the animation of teleporting it untargets and when I tab back on it just says invalid target but yet I'm always attacked even through the animation. 

I think it is just the delay in the animation. (Maybe attack/casting speed and ping has an affect). You have already been hit and damaged before you use the teleport. It just looks like you are taking damage after you start using the teleport because of the delay to register the damage.

Rangers have Seizure Arrow (heal for 50% of damage).  I always get my HP back before my target takes the damage.

MayBlue

On 12/22/2018 at 2:07 PM, MayBlue-DN said:

I think it is just the delay in the animation. (Maybe attack/casting speed and ping has an affect). You have already been hit and damaged before you use the teleport. It just looks like you are taking damage after you start using the teleport because of the delay to register the damage.

Rangers have Seizure Arrow (heal for 50% of damage).  I always get my HP back before my target takes the damage.

MayBlue

Idk just doesn't feel that way. I just don't understand how to explain it I guess.

Archived