Why you do this NC? Problems with Skins.

Nakago-DN

Hi guys, I'm here to ask why you in the last time bring to the game skins, and u don't bring them complete, most last skins are separated parts with shoulders, giving some extra detail, but for example the new Mafia skin you just put on the store, you just put the Chest and the Hat, but that skin own their own Shoulder accesory wich make the skin incomplete and exposing your armor shoulder the one doesnt fit with the skin. Just like i Show in the next photo.

unknown.png

For the 6.2 release you offer us to register in a bundle that comes with a skin for free, skin that also own an shoulder accesory wich was nto included in the bundle, and we can't get from anywhere....

So.. please include the skins complete, and no just the Jacket, for in store skins or free skins, plase show some care for the game.

• Aion Team

It doesn't seem like there's a third piece for this set, so we will confirm with the devs on the intention of this (and report it as a bug if it is.) 

I'll see if we can get the shoulder piece added from the registration event somehow. 

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

It doesn't seem like there's a third piece for this set, so we will confirm with the devs on the intention of this (and report it as a bug if it is.) 

I'll see if we can get the shoulder piece added from the registration event somehow. 

Thank you.

Hey Cyan! I was wondering if we will ever get skins that are no longer obtainable in game at any point.

Like the purified Prime Commander gear (80AP set) or the Prowess armor, things like that.

Also would you know if it was possible in any way to let us "redo" campaign quests? I was level 75 when 6.2 came out, so automatically I didn't have to do any of the new campaign quests, but because of that anyone level 75 missed out on getting a lot of skins from the new quests, and they're all untradeable and can only be skinned once so you can't even transfer them on like a placeholder armor. :(

On 08.02.2019 at 7:26 AM, Nakago-DN said:

Hi guys, I'm here to ask why you in the last time bring to the game skins, and u don't bring them complete, most last skins are separated parts with shoulders, giving some extra detail, but for example the new Mafia skin you just put on the store, you just put the Chest and the Hat, but that skin own their own Shoulder accesory wich make the skin incomplete and exposing your armor shoulder the one doesnt fit with the skin. Just like i Show in the next photo.

unknown.png

For the 6.2 release you offer us to register in a bundle that comes with a skin for free, skin that also own an shoulder accesory wich was nto included in the bundle, and we can't get from anywhere....

So.. please include the skins complete, and no just the Jacket, for in store skins or free skins, plase show some care for the game.

the same problem was on the russian server

the developers responded that the nonsense with the trickers was so planned, so we will not return them for sale.

Archived