GenericUser3330

RETURNING PLAYER

Hi Guys, returning player here. I have a level 55 Sorc and hadn't played after 3 years. Just want an opinion if what's better, create a new account or continue my lvl 55 Sorc? Thanks in advance for the advice and opinion.

Bryos-DN   

Welcome back! 3 years, huh? I believe you are better of levelling up from the start.

When you have a class in your hands, you will create your own skill rotations easier if you get your skills one by one (level up), rather than straight away.

There is also the fact we got a complete skill overhaul 2 years ago. Even if you do remember stuff from the time you played, much has changed ever since.

And getting to 68 isnt hard at all. You will do it within a short while if you are dedicated.

Jigen-DN   

hi bryos..I'm also trying to return after 3 years of absence, I still remember you seeing around..I got level 65s AT,Assasin and this Templar..I'm currently updating the game right now is 40GB way back in 2015..what's the exact updated file size now?

Bryos-DN   

Hello there, Temp! I do remember you, lol.

I haven't checked the size for a while, sorry. Can five you an answer after I get home in some hours.