Suggestion for Panasterra

Trizenkar-DN

With the server merges coming I had a thought on how to make panasterra very viable.  Since there are 4 forts why not make it similar to the old tia eye thing. Each fort owned would add a buff to the faction that holds it. 1 fort PVP def, 2 forts XP 50%+, 3 forts pvp att and drop rate, 4 forts <something productive>. If a group owns two or more open a portal in panasterra for the old tia eye. Have open world omegas in there, chances of tempers, random world boss spawns in the center. This would bring back massive pvp. You could also ask about making panasterra two times a week. Wednesday and Sat. Add in npcs based on how many forts are taken that sell things you cannot get outside of the area. This would be a massive incentive for players. Also bring back pvp kill credit/heal credit for the sieges. Asherion could be changed to like Kaldor is where you have to have won two in a row to get the title to enter the 2nd phase fight. 

After talking with a few legionmates we also like 250 per side.  To lock the eye you would need all 4 forts. To open the eye you need AT LEAST two forts to not be owned by the balaur. The more forts not owned by the balaur will effect what world bosses can spawn. It can be any boss from the game. Have these world bosses give GP as well as manastones, tempering, omega and the normal drop for the boss. Do not set a real timer to the bosses. This way people cannot just time and farm the ones they want. You can make it like the sky islands where it is random how many kills of the mini bosses, the key monsters etc to spawn the bigger ones. Keep the boxes with the AP and add the omegas and tempering to it. Capping the numbers to about 250~300 would force the groups to choose tactics. Do they want to lock or do they want to control set buffs and gain npcs. 

• 3 weeks later...

You do not have to change anything in PANA. Just this... Get everyone to win 150 GP by being there. If there is no award, people have no interest.

Now you said something important. The eye of TIAMARANTA was the best time of AION and to this day I do not understand why they removed it. 

My theory is that there is a group of people infiltrated with the aim of destroying the AION. It's amazing how the requests, ideas and desires of the players are persistently ignored.

1 hour ago, Ksara-IS said:

You do not have to change anything in PANA. Just this... Get everyone to win 150 GP by being there. If there is no award, people have no interest.

Now you said something important. The eye of TIAMARANTA was the best time of AION and to this day I do not understand why they removed it. 

My theory is that there is a group of people infiltrated with the aim of destroying the AION. It's amazing how the requests, ideas and desires of the players are persistently ignored.

The reward in Panastera is to take a fort so that your faction has access to it during the coming week. That's a pretty big reward in and of itself. With the server mergers, I doubt there is going to a shortage of people wanting to join that siege. We really won't need an incentive. 

You and I have very different memories of Tia Eye. I recall hordes of Elyos standing just past the guards just waiting for a silly Asmodian to step a toe out. Or, better yet, Elyos leaping right on up to the Asmo platform and just slaughtering anyone standing there despite the guards. Good times. Good times.

Your theory is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.. complete with little tinfoil hat. No one "infiltrated" the playerbase with the nefarious design of killing Aion. Keep in mind that some of the ideas and requests and desires that you think are so amazing, others think are total poop on a stick. Not that they are right and you are wrong, but just like with Tia Eye, we just view that place with totally different eyes and experiences. Also, keep in mind that Aion is a Korean game developed in Korea for Koreans. The Korean players have a much much much louder voice than we do. What they want gets in. What we want might be considered for a minute and a half. Maybe.

Oh Well

I will not create controversy around your point of view. It's unnecessary. Everyone thinks on their own, but I agree that this game is Korean and maybe NCSOFT just does the game translation and does not make decisions, but there are details that the NCS can make a decision.

There are many suggestions that are not necessarily a change in the game. It's just punctual decisions.

See for yourself how many topics were created with good suggestions and tell me how much NCSOFT answered.

if there is no answer (even negative) it means that I was ignored.

@Ksara-IS.. that's not fair. Just because a staff member didn't comment, it doesn't mean they didn't read. As long as the suggestion was read, it wasn't ignored. The staff can hardly bring every single suggestion ever posted on the forums to the attention of the Korean Devs. They really need to pick and chose. 

I do not want to be unfair, but I've never see a response even by sampling. The only answers I've seen are for questions that the NCS itself does. Like a search.

But please. Do not believe me. Open one by one of the topics and see for yourself. See if have any response from someone other than a player like you and me.

I have nine years of AION. Nothing I wrote in the forum I got an answer. Not even for the EMAILs that I write for the GMs.

Only the support team answers me when I open a ticket. 

Now. If your experience was different from mine, then we have a explanation to our so different thinking.

Nope. You're right. Not one suggestion I have ever made has ever made it into the game. I have been playing since '09 and NCSoft obviously doesn't listen to me because I made some damn fine suggestions and not a single one was implemented. It's time to sit and be grumpy.

130806-grumpy-cat-coffee-stern-tease_ex2

Archived