End of aion/gaming for me.

RoboCawk-DN

First of all I would like to thank NcSoft for ruining Aion because if u didnt i would of had a much harder time quitting. As a player who has played since launch and never much liked all changes they did in aion 4.5 and beyond just made it no longer fun, nvm with all the other bs like hackers which it didnt bother me too much but the all out micro transactions ptw concept just ruined the purity of the game. For people who played Aion way back in the days they get what i mean. I'll admit online gaming was the most addictive thing i've exp and i've done gambling, drugs in the past and didnt have issues like gaming when it comes to a addictive lifestyle. At 1 point all I did was gaming and didnt get any other shit done in r/l or future goals so it's time to cut off completely. Been about 4 months not playing aion and nothing at all in 2 months, losing weight and just going out more again which i'm enjoying. I'm not embarrassed to admit the brutal gaming addiction I had and still probably have which is why i'm not doing it anymore, plus not to mention I also have to deal with a life long medical condition where sitting down and not exercising or eating right doesnt help. On a side note, with my medical condition it's Ulcerative Colitis, similar to Crohn's disease, no cure but manageable if medicated and healthy lifestyle. Once in a while i'll log on just to say hi etc and plz dont hesitate to contact me within game, discord or another way if you exp what I exp with my disease and if u need someone to talk to for advice or just to get it off your chest on how it affects you mentally, it's not a easy thing to live with and I can try and help you out how ever I can. I've had help along the way and will gladly try and help others coping with it. To all the friends and Asian Express for which was my home since 3.5 days i'll miss you and best of luck.

We are all going to quit it at some point, at least the fact they shat on the game made you take better life choices! you shouldn't need to have a game stupid to quit tho, your life is important and you shouldn't patronize it for a game.

I never drink alcohol, I do not smoke, I am an amaetur cyclist and I work out. And I have stopped playing aion in the past 3 times in total. I'll probably quit for good at aion 7.0 when they delete the sorcerer class.

I just stopped giving them money when they started to delete maps, glad I didn't fall into that trap. Saved my money and got a playstation 4, I love MMORPGs the emersion of them is what I like. It's nice to come home from work, turn on a good game and escape reality. Now, I'm terrified to give them any money, they have a bad habit of deleting everything you like. End up spending a thousand dollars on this game in one year, then they will just delete everything and make all that money you spent irrelevant. You know, it happens a lot, game company's lose the people who had vision working for them, end up hiring some dope who doesn't know anything and everything goes downhill with terrible idea after terrible idea until the company is bankrupt. No one seems to want to learn from past mistakes. These people need to take a class and learn how to stop messing everything up. Just think - what makes Aion a good game? And don't change it. That's the history of Aion, they always take one step forward and two steps back. Good on you for wising up and deciding not to waste your time, money and effort on this game. They're just going to ruin it more and more over time. Spend the money you would give them on a gym membership and level up in real life.

Archived