Lower Udas Temple in Gelkmoros

I hope someone can help me find the entrance to this temple. I wasted so much time to find this place but whatever is on the map is not there! I went everywhere around the place indicated on the map but I did not find the supposed entrance, where is it? >:(

It's so easy on the Elyos side why they make it so hard on Asmos side it is driving me crazy! Okay, I know it's hard for a female to read a map correctly but this starts to look like a bad joke. Is there an entrance to the lower Udas where the map says or it is just me that is hopeless?

I'm going to bed I have lost so much time trying to find it I have killed all mobs around the supposed place so many time that I even levelled up but I'm really tired and upset. If someone can help me I will appreciate it really much, thanks.

2dbm8g3.jpg

It's accessed by jumping off a cliff and gliding over to it. Do you remember the yellow quest you did that had you jump off a cliff and glide down to kill a boss mob by a giant wall? You will actually glide OVER that wall to get to Udas Temple. The cliff you jump off is near the Subterranea Observation port spot.

Archived