The most ridiculous item(s) on BCM

I don't know, and maybe it's just me, but every time I go into BCM and click on the "HOT" items I see the Ancient PVP enchantment stones x10 for almost $50.00 USD it makes me get this huge laugh.   I mean who in their right mind would spend that kind of real money to get something you can get so easy by doing 1 camp (maybe 2) for crystals (5 minutes of your time) . Then simply buying the pvp stones with those crystals from the NPC rather than spending 50.00?? 

When I first saw it I thought to myself maybe NCSoft made a mistake and meant for those to be Legendary stones and even then they would be pushing it to get $50.00 for them.

Why put things no one will buy on BCM and call it a HOT item?  Do you think some people will buy it just cuz you say it's "Hot" AION lol?  Come on if your gonna put pvp stones on BCM stick your neck out a little and put something that's worth buying.  e.g. Legendary or above

What Item on BCM makes you laugh the most??

transformation contracts with only one of those contracts but alot of those scrolls it trolled me early 6.2 i bought it cuz i thought id get a cheaper rate of contracts but no it came came with one and i felt like i was the dumbest sleepyhead window shopping on bcm lol

15 minutes ago, ImmortalRain-DN said:

transformation contracts with only one of those contracts but alot of those scrolls it trolled me early 6.2 i bought it cuz i thought id get a cheaper rate of contracts but no it came came with one and i felt like i was the dumbest sleepyhead window shopping on bcm lol

okay I'll admit this made me laugh a little too so thanks!  But honestly those transforms trolled us all in the beginning and at least you only bought one haha.  Just think about those that spent 100.00 to get 100 contracts plus 1 ancient (really spent just to get the ancient) only to get an ancient that wasn't even the right one needed for their main character they were buying it for.  ouch!

On 5/10/2019 at 10:00 AM, HeartStrings-DN said:

okay I'll admit this made me laugh a little too so thanks!  But honestly those transforms trolled us all in the beginning and at least you only bought one haha.  Just think about those that spent 100.00 to get 100 contracts plus 1 ancient (really spent just to get the ancient) only to get an ancient that wasn't even the right one needed for their main character they were buying it for.  ouch!

Sadly before this current event, this was prob the only sure way to get legendaries or kaisinel... you'd be hard pressed af to rely on the meager contract drop from dungeons, much less the very low chance of getting an ancient with one.

So people for sure spent several hundred dollars if not thousands on those 100 + 1 ancient bundles.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:35 PM, HeartStrings-DN said:

I don't know, and maybe it's just me, but every time I go into BCM and click on the "HOT" items I see the Ancient PVP enchantment stones x10 for almost $50.00 USD it makes me get this huge laugh.   I mean who in their right mind would spend that kind of real money to get something you can get so easy by doing 1 camp (maybe 2) for crystals (5 minutes of your time) . Then simply buying the pvp stones with those crystals from the NPC rather than spending 50.00?? 

With 50$ you can buy 4000 NC coin hence 4000 luna, which is 50 luna resets on any pvp instance (ID/AD/EC) which you could afk 50 times and always get the losing rewards and you get 1 pouch of enchant stones (instead of 2 if you win). That pouch gives you 3 ancient enchant stones min reward, so 50 losing/afk runs = 150 ancient pvp enchant stones at worse. If you actively play all those runs and you win on all those you get 2x pouches hence double the enchant (300 ancient enchants min rewards). plus the AP you will get and the other rewards.

BUT the pouch has a chance to give a legendary instead of 3x ancient... so take that into consideration

So the choice is pretty tough here:

1. 50$ for 10 ancient enchant stones or
  2. 50$ for 150~300 ancient enchant stones and potentially plenty of legendaries plus the ton of AP and other reward mats?

Archived