Craftable 4k DP Jelly

Kinetika-KT

On 2/7/2019 at 3:39 PM, Afterglow-KT said:

Please add 4k DP jelly crafting back to game. 

Luna 2k jelly from Luna is nice, but some classes got short CD DP skills with recent updates shortening the CD further, while in instances there is no way to replenish DP to use those skills.

Meanwhile I still have like 30.000 4k jellies that I crafted in 5.8 because i knew they would be no longer craftable, and then NCSoft decided to take away my DP skill and left me with super long cool down DP skills that are practically useless.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Meanwhile I still have like 30.000 4k jellies that I crafted in 5.8 because i knew they would be no longer craftable, and then NCSoft decided to take away my DP skill and left me with super long cool down DP skills that are practically useless.

Empyrean fire was the only good dp skill that we had, and NC had to remove it

12 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Empyrean fire was the only good dp skill that we had, and NC had to remove it

I will always remember it as Pandaimonium Focus though, because it was the original name of the skill. Many of our skills changed name but I forgot the originals, but this one I remember.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:10 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well my Spend Success at bosses is more like Spent Success.

I remember I was going to stock up jellies back then but somehow didn't, what with all the rushing and End of the Word.

14 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Well my Spend Success at bosses is more like Spent Success.

I remember I was going to stock up jellies back then but somehow didn't, what with all the rushing and End of the Word.

I had cooking maxed at like so many characters and had my main pc, my 2nd pc and my old laptop all open to afk craft overnight many things. I also crafted a lot of runnign scrolls because in EU they gave an exchange but we got nothing so that was a waste.

Archived