Forums

Is removing 50% capped attack speed going to happen soon ?

Neleth-KT

A lot of classes can easily break  50% attack speed with ancient transform and 19% attack speed weapon,a class like chanter,AT,ranger can reach 60% attack speed easily.

I say we should remove the cap not just on kaisinel but remove it on everyone that able to break the cap by any mean necessary.
I feel stupid every time I play on my ranger and found out I limited by capped 50% when I can potentially reached 80%

I got a new class idea while reread this thread.

New class should be a buffer/melee I called them as Warsmith their main weapon is an very slow 2handed axe main ability is abilty to buff aoe attack speed but able to break attack speed cap second main ability is able to enchant weapon damage +10k damage(yes weapon not physical) aoe for all classes duration 15 sec cd 10 sec so yes weaving come back with this class.

On 22/7/2019 at 0:45 PM, Neleth-KT said:

A lot of classes can easily break  50% attack speed with ancient transform and 19% attack speed weapon,a class like chanter,AT,ranger can reach 60% attack speed easily.

I say we should remove the cap not just on kaisinel but remove it on everyone that able to break the cap by any mean necessary.
I feel stupid every time I play on my ranger and found out I limited by capped 50% when I can potentially reached 80%

The fact they can reach peak attack speed on an ancient transform only means they need to get their attack speed nerfed in the first place so they will also need at least legendary to reach max attack speed like most classes need.
Playing a class that reached max attack speed on a petty ancient transform doesn't mean this class needs a boost, but the exact opposite!

There are classes who need ultimate to be able to unlock their potential and are still not capped. Like classes who need both casting AND attack speed. Be happy your archer needs only attack speed and can cap it without the need to get super hard transforms.

Archived