Some skins I'd like to buy

Gallium-DN

There are a few skins I have been wanting to buy, so I thought I'd list them here. If you have any of the following skins you'd like to sell for a fair price, I'd like to hear from you ^_^ Please drop me a line so we can talk Kinah! Or, just send me a letter in game if you prefer and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. The skins are:

Raven General's Uniform

cl_cash_crowdoctor_01_1.jpg

Executioner's Outfit

cl_cash_grimreaper_01_1.jpg

Voidtrace Armor Suit

cl_cash_sf_01_1.jpg

Night's Dress

cl_cash_blackdress_1.jpg

Dapper Jack's Four Digs

cl_cash_jack_01_1.jpg

Dark Follower

cl_cash_markutan_01_1.jpg

Immortal Knight's Armor

cl_cash_midknight_1.jpg

Greenwood Outfit

cl_cash_nature_01_1.jpg

On 7/28/2019 at 3:33 PM, Gwin-DN said:

After NCS turned the scrolls into transformations my interest in skins collapsed. It makes no sense to look for a new look in the game if I am a PET or have to pay to see my own face.

I agree with you more than you know. I won't even use a transformation unless I have a transparency scroll handy to combat it's silliness and see my character as I designed her. I get my transparency scrolls in bulk off of the broker so buying them won't interfere with certain necessities I do need  from the BC Store.

• 2 months later...

I might have the Knights Dress. Give me a few days to look (having more computer problems but I know what the issue is. a less than 6 month old Graphics card that broke the bank literally and both fans quit working on it. Problem is not on my Motherboard either as that checks out. I think only one of them was working for some time now. This is an AMD ATI Radeon 12 GB Gddr5 card too. Very disappointed in their fans on these cards) as I am again having problems keeping my computer on while playing games. Oh the card itself is awesome but the fans on it - not so much. Thinking about jury rigging some other type of fans on the card because despite these originals  having ball bearings I think they are defective or of poor quality so I'd rather not replace them with the same thing. So I'll get back to you in a few days after I solve my fan problem.

Archived