7.0 Aetherfolging is horrible

Hallo-DN

Out of  21 ancient crafted weapons, only 1 good proc (Try to upgrade to legendary  but it failed) I know its supposed to give best ultimate weapon in game but why is an ancient proc so impossible? Crafting went few steps backwards..... So yeah if you thinking about crafting, dont do it and sell the craft items if you have.

Thanks again for nerfing something that should not have been.....

35 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Unfortunately contrary to what you think its about the same, as a huge crafter its literally almost all I do, I have made over 25 ulti noble weapons and accessories this patch. The rate is the same crappy rate it was my opinion is if you want to craft buy an estate

Are you talking about the old items or the Tier 2? Because if it is tier 2 then you could possibly be the richest person on the game.

49 minutes ago, Ereliya-KT said:

Unfortunately contrary to what you think its about the same, as a huge crafter its literally almost all I do, I have made over 25 ulti noble weapons and accessories this patch. The rate is the same crappy rate it was my opinion is if you want to craft buy an estate

ok you said noble so you mean T2 items, I wonder how the heck you did all those!

I don't log into the forums often because all of the drama and I dont want to get into it with everyone but yes the rate is shitty but I dont feel like its much worse than old if you had estate. its just more starting cost if you dont farm your own mats or time consuming if you do farm your own mats but I have said in old crafting discussions I farm mats for 5-8 hours a day I work from home so I have nothing else to do. I cant tell you how many exactly I crafted since I de the fails for my self and my alts but I think it was 1/5 for procs on ulti on average

11 hours ago, Ereliya-KT said:

I don't log into the forums often because all of the drama and I dont want to get into it with everyone but yes the rate is shitty but I dont feel like its much worse than old if you had estate. its just more starting cost if you dont farm your own mats or time consuming if you do farm your own mats but I have said in old crafting discussions I farm mats for 5-8 hours a day I work from home so I have nothing else to do. I cant tell you how many exactly I crafted since I de the fails for my self and my alts but I think it was 1/5 for procs on ulti on average

I have an estate myself but I find failing even more now. I crafted about 300 T1 weapons because I had the mats so as to extract them for spirit fragments (I extracted even the masterwork ones, legendary aetherforging is prohibited by mat cost even in T1), and I can say my proc rate was anything from 10~12% or something.

Archived