Vandal gear pack skin reward

GenericUser37477

I haven't gotten mine yet either and I went on the website and hit the 'apply code' thingy over a week ago. I'm just waiting to see when others who are late getting theirs for what happens with them before filing a ticket about it. 

In the meantime I'll post here if I do happen to get mine anytime soon.

Just now, Aieryn-DN said:

I haven't gotten mine yet either and I went on the website and hit the 'apply code' thingy over a week ago. I'm just waiting to see when others who are late getting theirs for what happens with them before filing a ticket about it.

If you hit "apply code", you should have gotten it right away. It comes in an express mail. So login the character you want the items on and hit the green/blue package in the lower right hand side of your UI. A shugo will arrive. Interact with him and take your items.

I have Prestige and created my Vandal late. I didn't get the code last week but it was there today.

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

If you hit "apply code", you should have gotten it right away. It comes in an express mail. So login the character you want the items on and hit the green/blue package in the lower right hand side of your UI. A shugo will arrive. Interact with him and take your items.

I have Prestige and created my Vandal late. I didn't get the code last week but it was there today.

I did that over a week ago Aly and never got it. However I did get some things from the BCM around the same time that as you know are also delivered by the shugo or in your mail so I may need to file a ticket. I'm just trying to be patient a lil before doing so.

Also I'm long time Prestige as well. I've had it since Aion went ftp.

Thanks Aly I'll do that when I sign in this evening. I'll file a ticket if it is nowhere to be found on any of my characters. However I claimed that stuff on my first Vandal Aryn (yea I know, same name as my main but different spelling, lol) so if it's there she should have it. I'll keep y'all posted.

Archived