Movement speed suggestion

Hydrogenix-DN

I suggest removing the movement speed cap or at least raising the cap to 14 or 15. Sins cant make much use of their passive move speed due to transformations and shadow walk movement speed doesnt mean much anymore. And if not for a raise or removal of the movement speed cap then maybe a compensation buff is in order to skills like wow and shadow walk. Maybe wow gets an additional 25% to all magic resistances and shadow walk cannot be undone via aoe or any form of attack. Just my thoughts since everyone basically runs at the same movespeed right now

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2019 at 2:46 AM, Hydrogenix-DN said:

I suggest removing the movement speed cap or at least raising the cap to 14 or 15. Sins cant make much use of their passive move speed due to transformations and shadow walk movement speed doesnt mean much anymore. And if not for a raise or removal of the movement speed cap then maybe a compensation buff is in order to skills like wow and shadow walk. Maybe wow gets an additional 25% to all magic resistances and shadow walk cannot be undone via aoe or any form of attack. Just my thoughts since everyone basically runs at the same movespeed right now

Everyone runs at max speed, attacks with max attack speed and casts with max casting speed. I would argue chanters to complain their wow and their daevanion roaring judgement are obsolete, but there we have a sin complaining he is maxed like everyone else.

Slows are kinda obsolete too because most people already have extra % speed that negated the slow and it doesn't really do the effect like before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 9:53 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Everyone runs at max speed, attacks with max attack speed and casts with max casting speed. I would argue chanters to complain their wow and their daevanion roaring judgement are obsolete, but there we have a sin complaining he is maxed like everyone else.

Slows are kinda obsolete too because most people already have extra % speed that negated the slow and it doesn't really do the effect like before.

"Maybe wow gets an additional 25% to all magic resistances and shadow walk cannot be undone via aoe or any form of attack. Just my thoughts since everyone basically runs at the same movespeed right now" - me

try reading next time but slows yea lets convert those to %'s so that slows actually mean something

1 hour ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

"Maybe wow gets an additional 25% to all magic resistances and shadow walk cannot be undone via aoe or any form of attack. Just my thoughts since everyone basically runs at the same movespeed right now" - me

try reading next time but slows yea lets convert those to %'s so that slows actually mean something

Yes you are asking for a revamp of the skills, I would also like my aoe hit to be an aoe HP drain like gladiators have, because why not.

Sin are at the top of the pvp and pve tier, you just want to have an advantage like you used to, attack out of nowhere and if you can't kill the enemy you want to be able to run away.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Oh, tell me please how everyone runs with the same speed now? What is the speed cap? With what grade of transformations, with which % of speed in the shoes does it reach maximum? I still didn't  notice it. I only understand the cap of flight speed is 16 and with new wings +15 (+40%)  I reach 16 having 1 of 3 Archdaevic pieces of gear (helmet, jacket  or pants. Wearing only new gear won't give you 16. Transformations don't add flight time - WHY?? Is there still no flight combat at Divine fort siege?).  My transformations are mostly Ancient on toons I play actively, not higher. Legendary transformations are something extremely rare, Luna doesn't give them. The Ancient ones I use have 50% and 45% speeds. I still use Archdaevic shoes with 22% and mostly like Chanters and Songweavers for group speed skills. I'm rather pissed off for they made Assassin's speed much higher then that of the other classes. Now it's difficult to me to play my couples (man Sin+woman other, how to choose transformations for them to make their speed equal?? It's a headache. It makes Assassin be only good alone.  It's impossible to always be under transformation effect, as they only last for 9-10 min, I use them while questing, but it would be expensive to use them always, for example running to broker, warehouse, event npcs. To event npcs I sprint but we can't ride in buildings where we very often need to be during events.

1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Oh, tell me please how everyone runs with the same speed now? What is the speed cap? With what grade of transformations, with which % of speed in the shoes does it reach maximum? I still didn't  notice it. I only understand the cap of flight speed is 16 and with new wings +15 (+40%)  I reach 16 having 1 of 3 Archdaevic pieces of gear (helmet, jacket  or pants. Wearing only new gear won't give you 16. Transformations don't add flight time - WHY?? Is there still no flight combat at Divine fort siege?).  My transformations are mostly Ancient on toons I play actively, not higher. Legendary transformations are something extremely rare, Luna doesn't give them. The Ancient ones I use have 50% and 45% speeds. I still use Archdaevic shoes with 22% and mostly like Chanters and Songweavers for group speed skills. I'm rather pissed off for they made Assassin's speed much higher then that of the other classes. Now it's difficult to me to play my couples (man Sin+woman other, how to choose transformations for them to make their speed equal?? It's a headache. It makes Assassin be only good alone.  It's impossible to always be under transformation effect, as they only last for 9-10 min, I use them while questing, but it would be expensive to use them always, for example running to broker, warehouse, event npcs. To event npcs I sprint but we can't ride in buildings where we very often need to be during events.

Gladiators reach almost max speed with a legendary transform with a tiny sacrifice of attack speed. But archers (I think ATs and sins as well) can reach max at everything even with ancients. They have so many skills that increase their attack speed that they do not even need anything more.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Gladiators reach almost max speed with a legendary transform with a tiny sacrifice of attack speed. But archers (I think ATs and sins as well) can reach max at everything even with ancients. They have so many skills that increase their attack speed that they do not even need anything more.

Thanks. What is the value of max speed?

As for Archers, I have 2, one of them with a Sin, and his speed is much faster than hers on the new patch. :( 

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

12 for speed, 16 for mount (no sprint)

Thanks. Usually mounts have smth like 12.8-13 riding speed, 14.5-15 sprinting, 16 is their max flight speed. II's written in their stats. In the old game it used to be, toons on wings with flying scroll flew faster than bikes. I used to be surprised, then found a cure for flying speeds: all toons get off bikes (if they are on them) and all, while on wings hanging in the air, take the flight speed scroll, then get on bikes and their speeds become equal. Even though it was said that scroll didn't have effect on bikes. In fact thjere were many glitches in the game including this.    

12 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Thanks. Usually mounts have smth like 12.8-13 riding speed, 14.5-15 sprinting, 16 is their max flight speed. II's written in their stats. In the old game it used to be, toons on wings with flying scroll flew faster than bikes. I used to be surprised, then found a cure for flying speeds: all toons get off bikes (if they are on them) and all, while on wings hanging in the air, take the flight speed scroll, then get on bikes and their speeds become equal. Even though it was said that scroll didn't have effect on bikes. In fact thjere were many glitches in the game including this.    

Oh I actually wanted to write "on sprint" and via speed I wrote "no sprint" lol. You are correct.

Archived