Assassins DPS concern

Ekdikesis-KT

Hello!

So I have a couple questions following-

First of all I wasted Say I have both a glad and a Sin pretty equally geared with each other atm Sin slightly better.

So whenever I'm doing instances with people they do DPS calculator and even when I'm playing my Sin their DPS is way higher then mine (Glads/Vandals) 

I'm curious, since Sins are meant to be one of the highest DPS classes in game is that over the course of a long boss fight or in short bursts say until bluffs wear off. 

I feel like I'm doing pretty good DPS while on my Sin till my buffs wear off but if I'm in a longer fight I feel like other classes DPS starts to catch up with mine. 

Is this true/normal? Or do Sins still have superior DPS over other classes even when un-buffed.

Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Sins are still one of the highest DPS classes, but Vandal is way better even with lesser gear.  On my vandal who doesn't have any manastones socketed I do 30% more DPS than my full ultimate sin.  Sorcs are still high DPS, just depends on the sorc

Wow! So are Sins only the highest DPS when buffed? When a Sins buffs run out are they pretty much on par with other DPS classes like glads ect.

So example say you have a buffed up Sin and a buffed up Glad, the Sin (should) do more DPS. Now when the buffs run out on the Sin and also the Glad will the Sin still out DPS the glad buy quite a bit while unbuffed?

8 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

No, Vandals are highest DPS even when sins are buffed. Some glads are comparable to end game sins but it's rare.

So I guess I'm missing something then, what's the advantage of a Sin then now a days? If they're  not the highest DPS, and Glads can get comparable DPS but have way better heals, AOEs and are a lot more tankey.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 6:57 AM, 1s2A485F-KT said:

So I guess I'm missing something then, what's the advantage of a Sin then now a days? If they're  not the highest DPS, and Glads can get comparable DPS but have way better heals, AOEs and are a lot more tankey.

Ask yourself what is the point of being a sorc when you are not the highest dps, you have the least HP, no hide, no defenses, no insane self healing abilites etc. Sins are OP, they can kill half the classes in game easily. They are even a threat to plate users.

Archived