Upgradeable PvE items

Arhangelos

I would really like if in a future patch developers decide to make the pve equipment upgradeable the same way pvp is. It doesn't even matter what else we will need to upgrade, but right now PvP items are ten times easier to get than pve items.

The problem with PvE is that it might or might not drop an ultimate from an instance, you also have to be able to finish that insanely difficult instance (nobody ever did VeillenThrone or Stellin Hard mode yet, let that sink in for a moment) and even when it drops an ultimate, you have a ton of RNG of what item that is, what class it is and which part. After 50 pf runs and 0 ultimate items for my class, I simply quit pve instances in general. There goes a whole section of the game I simply stopped doing.

On the other hand PvP items seem so streamlined, you do pvp instances and you still get the items you need to progress even if you lose on that instance.

---

Upgradeable PvE similar way to PvP, take an item to +15 and then purify it, would be awesome.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Multiple people on all 4 servers have done SL hard mode and VT, just saying. I'm one of them. Although I agree it would be nice to be able to purify legendary pve gear into ultimate pve gear like we used to be able to do with Apollon > Harvester > Master Harvester.

Oh you did it, congratulations. I asked people if anyone ever did it and the answer was "no" maybe they meant our servers.

There is also NOT a single video no youtube about stellin hard mode, not even from korean servers. If you ever did it, video tape it and make yourself famous and show the world how it is done.

I would still love to be able to get my items with upgrading. The developers probably think it is harder to upgrade than to simply loot, but they forgot they left the loots out of the instances most of the times.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

There is also NOT a single video no youtube about stellin hard mode, not even from korean servers. If you ever did it, video tape it and make yourself famous and show the world how it is done.

SL NM. And it's not the only video out there.

Currently we have a PVE gear upgrading system in place - Pandora. There's also PF Hard mode accessories, upgraded in a similar way like 5.x items with soulstones from same PF HM. Currently only the first boss and only earrings are available though.

But yea, I liked old BOS Harvester soulstones system. That way every run was rewarded even if you didn't win any roll. At least, until you completed your Master Harvester set.

Yes, I was wrongly searching for stellin hard mode when there is no hard mode, it is easy SL and SL-easy mode.

I am currently doing pandora gear. I am not even doing a single PF/IDD and never been in Stellin. I have had way too much pve in PF/IDD in 6.x and I refuse to do the exact same thing over and over again in every patch.

Archived