Some Amazing Ideas I Had

Safeword-KT

I think Aion needs more things to enchant. Here are my suggestions:

1. Mounts: We should be able to enchant our mounts to +15. If you fail, the mount and maybe your crotch is destroyed.

2. Kinah: We can enchant Kinah one by one to +15. That would make 1 kinah worth 15 kinah. If you fail, your kinah is destroyed and your warehouse is destroyed. Each attempt should cost at least 100k kinah.

3. Confirmation Windows: One things this game really needs is more confirmation windows. So you should be able to enchant your confirmation window to +15 and create the same number of identical confirmation windows as you have enchantment levels. Wheeee!

4. Your Server: We should be able to infinitely enchant our servers. The server with the highest enchantment level after 6 months would get a reward (10 manastone fasteners, 1x per account). This should have a level 1 safe spot to make players feel nice.

5. Estimated Server Downtime Bonus Downtime. It's already a bonus, why not enchant it further? Successful enchantments will lower bonus server downtime by .1 second.

6. Perma Bans: What's better than a perma ban? A FREAKING +15 PERMA BAN, that's what. If you fail on this enchant, your ban only lasts a week. Wait, what the...

10 minutes ago, 1s8B7B8-KT said:

*snip*

2. Kinah: We can enchant Kinah one by one to +15. That would make 1 kinah worth 15 kinah. If you fail, your kinah is destroyed and your warehouse is destroyed. Each attempt should cost at least 100k kinah.

3. Confirmation Windows: One things this game really needs is more confirmation windows. So you should be able to enchant your confirmation window to +15 and create the same number of identical confirmation windows as you have enchantment levels. Wheeee!

*snip*

giphy.gif

Archived