Aion quick load still working?

EZBurst-KT

I wanted to ask if there is someone that uses the quick load method to skip the loading screen?

This is a method that enables a quick load for the launcher even when the game has crashed. To make this work you had to launch your game normally then close it, after this you would have to visit NCSOFT\Aion\Data\Dump where you would find a file named "config" and another named "table dump" you could set the files as read-only, and this would help your client bypass the loading screen and load the game directly. After maint you would have to do the process again, I did, as usual, loaded the game then closed it, went to the Aion folder to switch these two files to read-only, but I didn't find both of them, the config file was missing. I wanted to know if someone else used this method and is experiencing the same issue. For the trolls and other negative people. Yes, I use an SSD, my PC can edit videos in 2k and 4k, runs every other game in 120+ fps (Fortnite, Overwatch, etc). I used this method because I don't have the time or patience to wait on Aion to load anymore, since other games that I play load in under 30 seconds.

Is there a new method or was this method removed completely?

It works for me as well. Just delete the existing files if there are any, and open it again and let it load.

If this still doesn't work, delete the folder and do a file repair, it won't take too long, I have a good pc as well and a file repair that doesn't need much to fix,takes about 3~5 minutes or something

59 minutes ago, Lostlesson-DN said:

It is still working for me. I have no idea why there is no such a file in your folder.

Thanks, I thought it was something related to maint.

48 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It works for me as well. Just delete the existing files if there are any, and open it again and let it load.

If this still doesn't work, delete the folder and do a file repair, it won't take too long, I have a good pc as well and a file repair that doesn't need much to fix,takes about 3~5 minutes or something

Thanks, I'll try this. I did a file repair but the launcher didn't find any issues, so I thought the files were removed directly after maint.

Archived