Frozen Magic Event

Nyahbingui-KT

5 hours ago, Nyahbingui-KT said:

Good afternoon everyone, we are less than a week to the end of the event and even killing myself to do dg's with my Alts did not come close to 900 coins. Can anyone give an answer if they really managed to catch a legendary transformation at this event?

You are supposed to buy snowballs from the BCM to get the wintry coin transformation. The only way f2p people got legendary transformations is via opening brilliant prisms (+10 snowballs)

9 hours ago, Nyahbingui-KT said:

Good afternoon everyone, we are less than a week to the end of the event and even killing myself to do dg's with my Alts did not come close to 900 coins.

With 13 chars you would've reached 728 from daily snowballs and 168 from prestige daily, meaning you would only need 104 dungeon runs over 4 weeks (or bought the x5 snowball pack on the BCM 21 out of the 28 days without running a single instance). Or 272 instance runs without prestige. Though you gotta count in that some of those snowballs will go +10 i.e. yield no coin, so a couple more here and there.

But, tbh... if you want to play this game purely freely (0 spent) or mostly freely (prestige + luna sometimes), you should've done these calculations yourself as soon as the event details were out, figure out if there are days where you can't pick up your daily snowballs (i.e. need extra dungeon runs), etc etc- hence, plan ahead and play smart in your playtime, not wake up the last week, being 100~200 short cuz like... the only one who will "suffer" of it is you.

Ncsoft doesn't give two shits and they obviously planned this whole event so you can't just afk it and get a purely free legendary transform when ancient contracts are still 100$ apiece on the BCM, lol. Complain about p2w all you want but in this specific event (and, tbh, a whole lot of the previous ones since 6.x launch) there actually were ways to do a ridiculously tiny bit of extra work and get something valuable for free (even with only one account and limited playtime which is lowkey rare).

Anyways it's too late for this event, just be careful with broker bots if you buy brokerable items on alts uwu

Archived