Boss Cubics

MiphaBae-DN

Anyone else looking at these and thinking it's just not worth the grind? Has anyone done the math on this?

1 boss cubic finish silver/gold 40+ runs each (assuming decent luck on not getting dupes) * 6 bosses = 240+ runs to finish silver/gold boss cubics

Plat Cubics are where it gets really nasty, 180 CUBICS PER LEVEL!

If you buy from the plate cubic shugo 100 stellium = 5 random plat cubics 

180 / 5(per bundle from shugo) = 36(purchases per level) * 12 sets total(6 def / 6 attack) * 5 levels per set = 2,160 bags at minium from the shugo vendor * 100 stellium per... = 216,000 stellium at minimum if the shugo is the only way to get these.

This just seems god awful, and I bet they roll out some p2w event for the plat cubics that is entirely too expensive. Why are the gating end game PVE so hard?

Yeh, it's super grindy. However, if you have a chanter or gunner on your account, the cubics instance is faster on those classes. Pledge of Earth procs on chanter and using single pistol with the attack speed buff toggled on for gunner is faster. Takes me 4-5 minutes on my chanter versus like 6 minutes on other classes.

7 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeh, it's super grindy. However, if you have a chanter or gunner on your account, the cubics instance is faster on those classes. Pledge of Earth procs on chanter and using single pistol with the attack speed buff toggled on for gunner is faster. Takes me 4-5 minutes on my chanter versus like 6 minutes on other classes.

I think its time to shut down the cubics lab given this game breaking bug for chanters and gunners. We can expect to be compensated with lost cubics after EC and Lugbug compensation is rolled out. 

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You can also use your transformation so max attack speed is a must. I even use my old weapon from 5.8 that has both c.speed and attack speed. As long as you can have an attack speed transformation you should be fast enough.

Godstones do not proc on monsters, but they do proc on the door (if I remember correctly). If godstones worked that instance would be finished in like 2 minutes.

Archived