How is everyone?

Bananaaa-KT

Just a normal post to share how everyone is doing since 7.2

is the game fun? are you progressing with gear enchantment? how are the drop rates? how are the success rates(Transformations, stigma enchanting, deva skill enchanting)? do you have time to enjoy other classes? How about the events? lmao 

19 hours ago, 1s31499E-KT said:

Just a normal post to share how everyone is doing since 7.2

is the game fun? are you progressing with gear enchantment? how are the drop rates? how are the success rates(Transformations, stigma enchanting, deva skill enchanting)? do you have time to enjoy other classes? How about the events? lmao 

It depends on what you mean fun, itis not as fun as it used to be for the most part due to key changes that most people dislike (like deleting 90% of the game in 6.x)

1. PvP progression is the easiest since 6.x came, in 7.2 etiums are account wh storable, enough said. AP is not a problem since 6.5 with HM solo mid route and you can reset pvp instances for extra pvp enchants. The only thing that is making it slightly harder is the fact you cannot get as many enchant boxes with genesis crystals anymore.
  2. Drop rates for pve gear are non existent, 7.2 takes us back to 6.2 in ultimate gear drop from pve instances, aka not happening. I think this is a regional nerf, or maybe in EU they have it boosted because it always drops the ulty as I was told.
  3. Success rates for transformations are the official now, at least so we are told, so it must be harder now because if you combine 2x legendary you should have a chance to even get an ancient now, I cannot confirm that.
  4. Stigma enchanting is awful, the chance must be something close to 15~20% success rate at +9 and beyond, people are spending like 100~150 stigma enchants to get one stigma to +12.
  5. Daeva skill enchanting is easier than in 6.x because daevanion essence is slightly more accessible now and exists in varius rewards (Abyssal Splinter included)
  6. I never enjoy other classes, and since 6.x I do not enjoy my class, it has been in the bottom tiers since 6.x so yeah, I am not liking it.
  7. Events usually suck, but we got a permanent event -> Abyssal Splinter which could be removed in the future, if iti s permanent I regard it a feature not an event, but it is a good addition.
  8. Minium Vault is also resettable so it is now possible to get s-rank minions (I failed twice, a friend of mine combined 2x minions, two times and got 2 golden ones... beat that)
  9. Crafting became slightly more organic now with essencetapping playing a role, but it is an addition to the previous AF style, we still need a ton of farmed materials from broker.

The game could have

4 hours ago, Youmu-EK said:

@arangelos use your restoration token to try it again

Isn't it wiser to use it for something more important? I mean I do 3 free entries per week and another 3 luna re-entries per day. I can almost get 1 a-rank minion to lvl 7 in 1~1,5 weeks. And I combined 2x only, my next combine will be 4x. Getting golden minion is not that hard anymore.

Can I use the restoration thing for transform failed combine for example? Cause that is far more needed.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:11 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Isn't it wiser to use it for something more important?

I guess it depends on what you think is important. (No snark there; different people prioritize different things.) However, you will get 2 more tokens on July 1st, so if you don't use your 2 right now before then, you'll effectively lose them. The tokens do not carry over.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:11 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

Can I use the restoration thing for transform failed combine for example?

It does not appear that you can. The listed categories eligible for restore are consumed items, item reboxing, failed enchanting, and transferring items.

Source: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038372332-Token-based-Restoration-Policy-FAQ

21 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I guess it depends on what you think is important. (No snark there; different people prioritize different things.) However, you will get 2 more tokens on July 1st, so if you don't use your 2 right now before then, you'll effectively lose them. The tokens do not carry over.

It does not appear that you can. The listed categories eligible for restore are consumed items, item reboxing, failed enchanting, and transferring items.

Source: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038372332-Token-based-Restoration-Policy-FAQ

But minion combine is not an enchant. I mean minion combine sounds similar to transformation combine.

I am leveling 4 minions now, and I'll try then, if it fails again I'll use a token.

Archived