NCSoft give us Daeva Dash event!

HeartStrings-DN

17 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

I've heard so much about this event how everyone like it but last time I saw it was in 5.8 version of Aion.  I was a noob then and not high enough level to run it!  Please give it to us NCSoft!

Yeah it was good, it was an afk fest obviously but everyone was happy because winning gave you 6 keys and losing 3 keys, and the boxes were more generous than any other event so everyone ended up with a ton of items worth of billions.

Daeva Dash was great fun, but there were lots of bugs on the course that made it difficult to run. I don't know what the odds are of us getting the event back, but I would hope they would clean it up a bit, and restrict players from re-entering the course after they've crossed the finish line. ?

20 hours ago, Overdrawn-DN said:

Somebody misses the point on teamplay.  Stick with solo events then.

I am going to assume you are directing this attack at me? ? May I also assume you are one of those players I was referencing? There's nothing wrong with "team-play", but reentering the course when you have already crossed the finish line and your team has won the race is not "team-play", it is poor sportsmanship. You are free to disagree, and I am free to participate in whatever event I wish to.

Archived