Deava Boost Clarification please Cyan

Atheiah-DN

The event webpage says :

+100% XP from monsters

+25% Drop rate

+25% Gathering/Crafting XP <-------------- What is going on with this?

+50% AP

But in game if you mouse over the active events icon it says: Increases succes rate of gathering/crafting: 25% <--------- From my understanding this means +25% to proc rate.

What do we actually have? I hope we have some clarification,  if not a lot of people are going to get really upset at trying to get noble soldusk gear to just lose it all if the ingame info is  totally wrong.

21 hours ago, Atheiah-DN said:

The event webpage says :

+100% XP from monsters

+25% Drop rate

+25% Gathering/Crafting XP <-------------- What is going on with this?

+50% AP

But in game if you mouse over the active events icon it says: Increases succes rate of gathering/crafting: 25% <--------- From my understanding this means +25% to proc rate.

What do we actually have? I hope we have some clarification,  if not a lot of people are going to get really upset at trying to get noble soldusk gear to just lose it all if the ingame info is  totally wrong.

Where there is a "+" in front it means it adds this amount to the existing.
+100% XP = 2x XP
+25% Drop rate/Gathering/Crafting = 1,25x drop rate/gathering/crafting
+50% AP = 1,5x AP

That +25% means 1,25x success rate than before which is again near 0 proc rate. I crafted 43 ancient mystic monarh bracelets (because I had a ton of old mats and wanted to get rid of them and I wanted to give it to an alt), 7/43 became ancient masterwork and then crafted those 7 into legendary and 0/7 became legendary masterwork.

Fortunately for pvp gear the new recipes give you the chance for a sure proc outcome with just 2x the mats of the normal recipe, but not for pve, only for pvp items.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Where there is a "+" in front it means it adds this amount to the existing.
+25% Drop rate/Gathering/Crafting = 1,25x drop rate/gathering/crafting

That +25% means 1,25x success rate than before which is again near 0 proc rate. I crafted 43 ancient mystic monarh bracelets (because I had a ton of old mats and wanted to get rid of them and I wanted to give it to an alt), 7/43 became ancient masterwork and then crafted those 7 into legendary and 0/7 became legendary masterwork.

Fortunately for pvp gear the new recipes give you the chance for a sure proc outcome with just 2x the mats of the normal recipe, but not for pve, only for pvp items.

This SARS 2 event does not increase proc rate. The +25% Gathering / Crafting exp means you need about 20% less number of attempts to level up Essencetapping / Aetherforging.

1 minute ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

This SARS 2 event does not increase proc rate. The +25% Gathering / Crafting exp means you need about 20% less number of attempts to level up Essencetapping / Aetherforging.

Yes that is true, but even if it did, the chances are already near zero.

Archived