Jumping a toon?

WeevyWonder-DN

21 hours ago, WeevyWonder-DN said:

I am going to come back to the game today (I am tf bored) is the option of jumping a toon available. I saw  the information a month or so ago and wanted to maybe jump a toon from DN to KT. Does the toon have to be fresh or can it be any level? Is it one toon per account? 

Jumping a toon is no longer available if you mean the button that created a new character 80 level already. If you want to transfer a toon from DN to KT this is still not available I think. Server transfers were closed due to problems.

20 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Event page - Hungry Hatchlings - contains AFK component without limits.

But only 1 character per account, as the key item is a 0-BCoin BCM item limited to 1per account.

He asked about jumping toons, not the daeva hatchling event.

10 hours ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

You can't jump toons anymore as the create level 80 character event was over. These are the jumping toons as the AFK event is ongoing.

For both events it is limited to 1 character per account.

You confused jumping action in game with Jump Toon button in character creation.

He clearly asked if he can jump a toon and if it is still available.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:47 PM, WeevyWonder-DN said:

...is the option of jumping a toon available...

Hi yall, sorry if I was not more specific. I did not know it was an event. I quickly figured out I could not after I logged in the other day. It was my quickest quitting time yet 15 minutes online and I am done lol. Thank you for the information though! Yall have a blessed day and stay safe.

16 hours ago, WeevyWonder-DN said:

Hi yall, sorry if I was not more specific. I did not know it was an event. I quickly figured out I could not after I logged in the other day. It was my quickest quitting time yet 15 minutes online and I am done lol. Thank you for the information though! Yall have a blessed day and stay safe.

Jumping character button was useless because you missed all the stigmas and everything with leveling the toon. You can do the char form 1->80 in one day and you get stigmas and other things you need. Like you can't say you quit the game because you couldn't make one char to level 80.

Naw I didn't just quit because I couldn't jump a toon. Was moreso that I knew that my love for the game just isn't there anymore. I dont know it just doesnt seem right for me. However, I hope yall have fun in game and keep yall selves safe and same during this pandemic.

Archived