Luna Craft

thenewsmone-DN

(Sorry for Grammatical errors)
My idea is just change the system of Luna craft to something like Cuna.
What would happen?
Remove Luna Instances (Or stay the weekly with others rewards like AP, manastones and enchants and the daily with XP, lot's of XP, but they just can get xp if hit mobs)
Remove Luna Itens (Flawless, Chipped, Cloudy,Clear and Luna Crystal) 
Remove Luna Craft.

.Add Luna Quests to Lugbug's Mission -
20 Luna per Weekly Quest (10 Quests)
 - Would be nice if add Bundles of 5x Ancient enchant or 1 Leg Enchant  and 1 Leg Manastones Random in quest too, other way to resolve the lack of enchants in game.

1. Ex: Kill Frigida 3 Times and Beritra 1 Time
  2. Save 10  "Faction" Soldier in Balaurea (in this quest, you would add NPC's with low hp around the map of Lakrum and Demaha)
  3. Complete 50 Quests
  4. Kill 10 Soldiers from enemy faction in Balaurea (Same as 2.)
  5. Kill Weakened Mutaded Daeva or Mutaded Daeva 2 times
  6. Finish BoS, FM and HM 2 times each
  7. Use enchants, stigma enchants, manastones or transformation contract 30 times
  8. Flip Lakrum or Red Katalam quests 20 times
  9. Spend 80 Luna
  10. Kill Named monsters in Lakrum and Demaha (the small wold boss monsters that drop leg alcemium)

50 Luna Reward when complete all 10 quests  + 1 Bundle of 1 Leg  or 1 Ult enchant and 1 Ult Manastone Random.
Total 250 Luna weekly with each character (Currently is 180)
If players don't want to play to farm luna, they should buy, stay afk to get some Luna isn't fun.

.Reduce reentries cost:
1st, 2nd, 3rd reentry - 40 Luna
4th, 5th - 60 Luna
6th, 8th - 80 Luna
9th, 10th - 100 Luna
Why? If you reduce the cost of reentry, players will run more runs and make server more active, and they'll spend more luna sometimes.
Reduce the Selective Retuning by half.
Ancient - 20 Luna
Legendary - 40 Luna
Ultimate - 80 Luna 

.Luna Shop (Limit / Weekly / Character)
As I said before, remove the craft and put all itens in something Like a shop.
Kinah Bundle (5kk) - 20 Luna (Limit: 20 )
Ancient Select Enchantment Stone x3 - 5 Luna 
Legendary Select Enchantment Stone x1 - 15 Luna (Limit 10)
Ultimate Select Enchantment Stone x1 - 150 Luna (Limit 3)
Ancient Magic Crystal x5 - 3 Luna
Legendary Magic Crystal x5 - 6 Luna
Ultimate Magic Crystal x5 - 10 Luna
Ancient Select Manastone  - 5 Luna
Legendary Select Manastone - 20 Luna (Limit 10)
Ultimate Select Manastone - 50 Luna (Limit 3)
Transparent Transformation Scroll  - 1 Luna
House Itens - 5 Luna
Transformation Contract Box 62 Types (2 - 16) - 10 Luna
Special Transformation Contract Box 44 Types (1 - 5) - 30 Luna
Manastone Fastener x5 - 1 Luna (Limit 100)
Genesys Crystal x5 - 1 Luna (Limit: 100)
Stellium x1 - 1 Luna (Limit: 100)
Platinium Special Cubic Select x5 (for new instances) - 20 Luna (Limit 10)
[Title Card] Luna's Light (7 days) / [Title Card] Luna's Aegis (7 days)  - 30 Luna (Limit: 1)
[Title Card] Luna's Light / [Title Card] Luna's Aegis - 120 Luna

All the itens above are untrade, cannot be brokered and can't store in account werehouse
Mounts they were moved to a selectable 5-day box by gold ingot
Skins Moved to Shugo gold Sand Traders.
Minium bundles was removed from luna Shop.
Morphs that use Luna Mats removed

This is my idea to increase the active ingame and a way to improve characters.

The biggest flaw in what you are asking is to make luna acquisition with active things (which is not bad as an idea) but at the same time you want to make it for end game users exclusively or too hard for newer players or not geared ones.

Plenty of people cannot do pvp due to gear difference, so going to flip camps in Katalam 20 times to get some luna... the majority of people that are not end game geared will never do so.

Luna instances are new player friendly and ungeared player friendly because they are simple and after 7.0 totally afkable. You do not have to afk in luna to get the materials, it can take you anything from 15m~30m to finish one char if afk, if you do it actively it is like 6m~10m max.

Everything is ultra-repeatable here
You have to do 320 abyssal splinters s-rank to get 1 legendary transform, you can do it with 12 chars to reduce the days by 12x.
Luna can be done by every char in your account, you try more... you get more since they are account wide.
Getting minions and miniums is ultra repetitive (minium vault). You need a lot of entries to make enough a-rank minions to level 7 and then combine to make the s-rank and then level it to level 7.

~~~~

I would love to see more recipes, or a way to select the items I want to craft, like have all recipes possible so I can craft the kinah box without having to wait 2 months before the right recipe suddenly appears.

I would also love to see more recipes and furniture, more skins etc.

But I wouldn't touch the luna instances, we have them for like 3 years or something, I wouldn't mind them making it impossible to get s-rank by totally afking like 5.8.

Back in 5.8 luna instances were different, if one fence was down, you got from s-rank to a-rank instantly, if another fence was done, you went to b-rank. So a totally afk entry was almost a guarantee b-rank unless you got the lucky things that give a ton of points. In 6.x one fence down was still s-rank, 2 fences down was either s-rank or a-rank. now it is s-rank no matter what.

The biggest draw for Luna for many people is the exp from the daily instance. Removing it would have a lot of backlash.

2 hours ago, Kynnn-DN said:

but they just can get xp if hit mobs)

This gives nowhere near the amount of exp as the daily Luna instance which we can afk while we're in the shower.

Yes the luna cores are a good source of XP and especially in 7.2 that Xp is nerfed, luna instnaces are even more necessary.

thankfully they understood their mistake so they raise the XP back to normal at 7.7 update since in 7.2~7.5 the players really complained about it.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The biggest flaw in what you are asking is to make luna acquisition with active things (which is not bad as an idea) but at the same time you want to make it for end game users exclusively or too hard for newer players or not geared ones.

It was just an example, I have others Ideias, but I'll leave it to Ncsoft.
Camps don't need to be in Katalam, Lakrum counts too.
Instances I think they're easy to do, except SL EM.
I understand that Luna instance can be done by everyone independent the gear, however my objective is to make ppl do think in game, creating more groups to do quests and instances, more ppl running the OW map and doing things.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Everything is ultra-repeatable here

Yeah I agree, but I don't like this, I can do all the 12 runs in 1h or a bit more but is almost the same thing. My idea was do it weekly, so we can organize it better and don't lost 1h everyday (no afk) to do this instance and at the same time doing our regular instances and quests. And with that playing in more characters.

The idea was create a system that we can buy what we want with our luna. If we want buy more itens we always can farm luna in one alt (luna would be account wide), then we could buy more things with our mains, improving our character faster. I put limits because if not, it would be too easy.

About the skins I think they should att Cold Sand Traders Monthly.

39 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This gives nowhere near the amount of exp as the daily Luna instance which we can afk while we're in the shower.

I expressed myself badly, I'm sorry;
My idea was, if not remove the instance, we could use both for bonus itens

2 hours ago, Kynnn-DN said:

(Or stay the weekly with others rewards like AP, manastones and enchants and the daily with XP, lot's of XP, but they just can get xp if hit mobs)

Weekly Luna:
Rank C - Nothing (total afk) + 10k AP
Rank B - 1 Enchant and Manastone Leg Select (half afk) + 100k AP
Rank A - 3 Enchant and 2 Manastone Leg Select (No afk) + 200k AP
Rank S - 5 Enchant Leg or 1 Ult and 3 Manastone Leg Select or 1 Ult +300k AP
Plus the normal XP that it give currently

Daily Luna: 
All mobs give XP, but you need to kill it, if Cannons or npc kills it you won't gain XP.
No more rank, just XP inside it, and 10min of instance.
I believe ppl won't do luna with all his toons just to get xp, maybe just 3 or 4.

I'm using Luna System because I think it isn't one system that depends from NCKorea Headquarters to be altered, easier to NcWest thinks about it.

20 hours ago, Kynnn-DN said:

Instances I think they're easy to do, except SL EM.
I understand that Luna instance can be done by everyone independent the gear, however my objective is to make ppl do think in game, creating more groups to do quests and instances, more ppl running the OW map and doing things.

Yeah I agree, but I don't like this, I can do all the 12 runs in 1h or a bit more but is almost the same thing. My idea was do it weekly, so we can organize it better and don't lost 1h everyday (no afk) to do this instance and at the same time doing our regular instances and quests. And with that playing in more characters.

This is another part I also don't really fancy personally (I am not saying you are wrong in suggesting this, it just my personal opinion and my personal playstyle), I never do groups for anything anymore (except if I have to do a pve instance that requires more than me, or a pvp isntance which I almost all the times now go in quick mode since all my friends have quit), I am a soloer and forcing me to do grouped things takes me away from game. Yes it is good to have plenty of options but not force people to have to find a group for basic things. I do agree that doing the same thing 12 times every day is bad. They could have a different scenario based on your class, so people can have 12 different classes in their account and play luna differently with every char, but that would require a whole revamping again of the mechanics. Maybe they could lets us play the characters' actual class in there instead of having the transformation and be forced to use 2 skills over and over again until MAD-7C mob appears, then it could be interesting, or give people the ability to choose the type of luna they play, go with your class or transform into the luna missionary.

20 hours ago, Kynnn-DN said:

Weekly Luna:

Rank C - Nothing (total afk) + 10k AP
Rank B - 1 Enchant and Manastone Leg Select (half afk) + 100k AP
Rank A - 3 Enchant and 2 Manastone Leg Select (No afk) + 200k AP
Rank S - 5 Enchant Leg or 1 Ult and 3 Manastone Leg Select or 1 Ult +300k AP
Plus the normal XP that it give currently

Daily Luna: 
All mobs give XP, but you need to kill it, if Cannons or npc kills it you won't gain XP.
No more rank, just XP inside it, and 10min of instance.
I believe ppl won't do luna with all his toons just to get xp, maybe just 3 or 4.

I'm using Luna System because I think it isn't one system that depends from NCKorea Headquarters to be altered, easier to NcWest thinks about it.

This is interesting, I never bother to do weekly luna anymore, too long to finish and the rewards are just like another daily luna. If that final chest was a reward EVERY week then I might have been doing it, you need 7 weeks (1,5 months) to open a chest that has nothing interesting. Maybe they could make that chest give a very good reward with better options (like a selectable ulti enchant or daevanion selection box etc). The weekly suggestion you are proposing is far better than what we currently have.

As for the daily, I always believed that a fully AFK sure S-rank was kinda dump, but I am sure the whole server loves it this way because everyone is afking it (including me). I enjoy it begin like this, I would understand if they made it active again or get B-rank (like weekly is). We had it differently in the past but the more they give people easier tasks the more people get used to them being easy.

I can reassure you if they made luna like in 5.8, where to get s-rank you had to make sure the front barricade wasn't destroyed and a-rank if the 2nd one wasn't destroyed, and if both destroyed you get a B-rank... then we would be having like 10~20 posts per day in here from people complaining they can no longer benefit from it with their 10.000 alts.

Archived