Who still plays - Voracity!

Voracity

With the small amount of people that actually post on/read the forums and the fact that your name is not recognizable (meaning you aren't one of those "known" names.. famous or infamous), you would be better logging in and seeing who is still logging in in your legion or on your friends list.

Voracity, brother... If you remember me back from 3.0, you and I (Joeasskicker-Glad) used to pvp all the time. I wouldn't recommend on coming back since you quit somewhere in 4.0 as I believe. The change will be too great and adjusting back is very difficult. You will have to re learn everything, and by everything I'm not joking. Aion basically said nyerk it and threw everything out there with a bunch more skills and combinations that you will have to learn to play against etc. The game is extremely Pay2Win and unless you drop hundreds, you wont be able to pvp for like 6 months. If you are ready to grind every day for like 6 hours a day, then you will have a chance to catch up. Now gear is everything, no matter the skill basically.

Archived