Dredgion Defence Question

Gunsy-KT

So, servers were merged, now i have this question:

Before merge i am pretty sure that all the 37x alliance spots were filled on each server, now that they are merged this number will be reached too fast.

Are there any plans to guarantee that every player can make dredgion defence or only the luckyest 37x persons will do it and the others will just rage ?

Thank you

If people can queue multiple alts before someone else can even queue their main, then that main was probably fooling around and didn't pay attention to the instance opening, it takes less than 10 seconds to apply, serioursly.

It's not much different from Panesterra, if you're ready to apply as soon as it opens you can get it in easily, if you were distracted with other stuff (or you waited too long hoping to land in an afk ally) and try to apply 5 mins later, then you obviously won't get in.

3 minutes ago, Hinotori-KT said:

If people can queue multiple alts before someone else can even queue their main, then that main was probably fooling around and didn't pay attention to the instance opening, it takes less than 10 seconds to apply, serioursly.

It's not much different from Panesterra, if you're ready to apply as soon as it opens you can get it in easily, if you were distracted with other stuff (or you waited too long hoping to land in an afk ally) and try to apply 5 mins later, then you obviously won't get in.

I missed it a few times on Siel Elyos when applying mere seconds after it popped.

17 minutes ago, Krystaline-KT said:

I missed it a few times on Siel Elyos when applying mere seconds after it popped.

Same has happened to me a couple of times, like literally applied as soon as it was available and 15mintues later still in queue. It doesn't help that the instance window seems to be random from client to client as to when you are allowed to apply. I've had the apply option be delayed for at least 1min after siege started, like people are already in DD and my window still says 'unable to apply'. At least for Panesterra the portal spawns at the same time for everyone.

Archived