@cyan STIGMA EVENTS?

MRchang-KT

https://forum.aion.gameforge.com/forum/thread/6410-stigma-event-dates/

Nice to see NA being the worst region as usual.   With 7.5 coming up in about a months time its nice to know what the MAIN part of 7.2 patch(ADVANCED STIGMAS) just doesn't exist.

How do we have a patch that has features such as advanced stigmas and platinum boss cubic but go a whole 4 months and right into another patch without you flipping the switch to get an event that allows us to obtain these otherwise impossible items?

I like how in the EU forum they are complaining they are not getting it as often as Koreans get it, meanwhile here in NA the last time we had it was 5.8.

EU Aion is like "white people's problems" while NA Aion is like 3rd world people "glad we are still alive today" or something.

And imagine I am from EU, I played in EU at the beginning and left because gameforge was the worst publisher until 5.8, then they turned around and and made it better while we somehow became the absolute worst.

##
someone go make a reply to that post and put the NA dates please :D

50 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

had it was 5.8.

Nah, we had stigma event last November.

But...

50 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

NA Aion is like 3rd world people "glad we are still alive today" or something.

This is still accurate lmao. We live in constant fear/suspicion that NCWest will be shutting down the servers soon.

11 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Nah, we had stigma event last November.

Yes the +9 safe spot. Well that was a lame excuse for an event because we would get a safe spot at+9 anyways with the current patch (unless I am wrong).

A stigma event should also have increased enchant rates.

Archived