@Cyan AOD Rank Fix!

Yunix-KT

• Aion Team

As this stands currently the development team is involved with calculating all the rewards for everyone. It's not quite ready but it should hopefully be soon.

8 hours ago, Cyan said:

As this stands currently the development team is involved with calculating all the rewards for everyone. It's not quite ready but it should hopefully be soon.

Thanks for the quick answer! Please, I'm trying to restore something that is important for my gaming experience, same as the experience of many other users that appreciate the competition and reward you can get out of AOD.

We truly appreciate the quick answer but I will love even more if I know that my voice was truly heard and that the AOD get fixed or at least we see a solid plan to fix it within an acceptable time frame. (hopefully before 7.5 patch)

Regards

Mlsk

Okay compensation is one thing, but the content is still not actually fixed. Also what about people that had normally done this but haven't been because it's been broken? How are rewards actually going to be determined? Based on ranking when it stopped working? Hopefully not based on what people have done since, considering that ranks updating would be pretty important to know if you're trying to compete for rank.

• Aion Team

For a quick update, the development team is still working on this the issue and the rewards calculation. Further details are not available right now, but it is high on their priority list.

Archived